Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Radiator coolant hoses

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2019, 03:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
s350
Radiator coolant hoses

Hi All ☺
my 2003 , '53-plate (U.K.) S350 -4-matic , needs 2 new coolant hoses - my local Merc dealer in East London / Essex , has quoted £60 just to supply the 2 rubber hoses ! and ive still gotta order and wait for 3-days to get them ! , does any Tech savvy people here , know the Mercedes part numbers for the 2 hoses that come out from the water pump please ?
- 1 hose ( the fatter hose ) comes out of the water pump and goes to the bottom of the Radiator - and the thinner hose , looks like it also comes out of the water pump - ( its up tight close to the fatter hose ) , and it heads over the alternator , and up to the bottom of the expansion tank , and does a 90 degree bend and goes into the bodywork , heading toward the bulkhead (maybe its one of the heater pipes ? )....can anyone help with the mercedes part numbers for these 2 pipes please ? - and also , a shop or supplier for decent priced Merc. hoses ? ...
Cheers ... K.T. ☺
N.B. - can put up some photo's tomorrow , if my description isnt working for ya ....

Last edited by Kev Thompson; 03-26-2019 at 03:53 PM. Reason: bad grammer