Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Delay on delivery due to WLTP certificate documentation.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2019, 12:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c coupe
Delay on delivery due to WLTP certificate documentation.

Title basically, i made a order for C Class coupe, the 2019 model that is, and am being dragged by the nose for months. I guess this is a rant thread, but was also curious does anyone else had their models delayed due to WLTP certification? My local dealer doesnt get much info from the supply chain administration and I am pretty much kept in the dark with constant monthly push overs for the next month, then the next. Was originally scheduled for late July early August delivery, needless to say it is way past due and we are entering well into cancelation timeframes which were detailed in the purchase agreement. Does anyone here know if there is some way to know exact details on the delivery of the model, perhaps some offices i can contact with my order number and so on.

This delivery was scheduled for European market, and i know for a fact a lot of US dealers got the 2019 amg line model (exterior only) available for sale.