Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2004 cl600 problem with activation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2021, 06:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 35 Posts
cl600
Question 2004 cl600 problem with activation

hi have star with developer mode and das. my right door switch will not open the trunk and the button to open the trunk does not light up. also i can not get my remote to close the doors. i set up the star, went through the entire diagnostic procedure with car running and every thing on. star showed numerous faults. i then went to activation and pressed. all faults are gone except for the trunk opening and the window locks opening and closing with the remote. the remote batteries are new, but the opening and closing of the door locks do not function and the trunk will not open. as soon as i open the unlocked door the alarm siren goes off. i immediately hit the top button on the remote and the alarm siren shuts off. anyone have a suggestion on what to do next. the drivers side door switch has already been replace with a good used one from ebay which was tested and guaranteed to work.
any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
thank you, harv