Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Excellent '95 C36 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 05:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sean's Sister--
no hate, just can't stand people that can't let go from the fact that their car isn't worth what they think it is..and it's not like the c36 is a collectors item...it's pretty simple but then others get butt hurt...some might agree and some might not....oh well, the car's sold, no point to beat a dead horse...

move on
Old 04-09-2009, 09:11 AM

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts
Plays With Cars
Originally Posted by daiso'
Alexbenz why u hating so much?
In case you haven't noticed, I don't think he's the brightest bulb. Maybe he's just mad that he only had $5k to spend, but the car he wanted sells for $8-9k?
Old 04-09-2009, 02:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
Originally Posted by onewhippedpuppy
In case you haven't noticed, I don't think he's the brightest bulb. Maybe he's just mad that he only had $5k to spend, but the car he wanted sells for $8-9k?
wow you are dumb, huh? maybe you lied about selling it cause your *** couldn't get that high price for a 95 , huh? ahahhaah.......that would suck if you actually had to lie cause how would anyone know on here....also it looks like your not so bright cause i never wanted to buy your POS......lol

a 1997 is worth the 8-9 but a 95 and your POS worth 5 max......

funny how you can't let it go but hey i can go on and on....don't act like your funny either....

just for kicks

More Photos

Condition Value
Excellent
$6,750

Good
$6,200

Fair
$5,500
Now based on that i'd give you 4k
Old 04-09-2009, 03:13 PM

Plays With Cars
Is that the "I know you are but what am I" defense? Brilliant! Considering your posts contain the grammar and structure of a text-messaging chimp, I don't really think you're in any position to call someone dumb.

But yes, I'm so determined to prove you wrong that I posted that the car sold, when in fact I still own it. I also posted it sold on mercedesshop, bimmerforums, pelicanparts, benzworld, and deleted my Craigslist ad. I'm one hell of a salesman! That was sarcastic, just in case you didn't pick up on it.

In regards to the KBB posting, I believe we addressed this on page 1. But now to amuse yourself, go find some C36s actually selling for $4k.

Last edited by onewhippedpuppy; 04-09-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
ahahahaaha......how old are you?? either very young and dumb or old and retarded?? it's the internet, didn't know the grammar police was out to get me. ahahahaah

and go back and read, ORRR maybe you can't but i'm not buying a car......geez maybe you have dyslexia.. hey do you know what that mean's? maybe i am using big words for you, huh?

ahahahah......

and posting sold replies really mean's your car got sold??? i still doubt it, i want proof because i don't think i can sleep tonight if i don't get the proof....
lol
Old 04-09-2009, 03:47 PM

Plays With Cars
Well, you certainly put me in my place. And addressed all of my arguments too, wow! Stay classy San Diego. Let me know when you find some of those $4k C36s, I'll buy another one.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--