Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

01 Mercedes C320 Black

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 08:29 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
A Car
01 Mercedes C320 Black

I have a very excellent condition Mercedes for sale. It has been taken with EXTREME care, and is babied 99% of its life. I never drive the car hard or anything as i am trying to conserve gas by not driving hard on the car. Leather is always cleaned and condition every month, paint outside is like brand new. I wash, polish it, wax it, and detail it every week. Always service before recommended and always use Chevron gas, and full synthetic motor oil, and air filter change every other month. Tires are brand new. Clean title, no accidents, everything is ready for the new owner. I have all service records available with everything you need to know, trust me, buyer wont be disappointed.

Black Exterior
Black Full Leather interior with double stitching (on seats, doors, shifter, steering wheel, ect.)
3.2L V6 215hp/230tq Fuel Effecient Engine
5 Speed Driver Adaptive Automated-Manual Tiptronic Transmission
88k Miles
6CD Changer
AM/FM/WB
Cassette
10 Speaker Bose Premium Sound System (complete w/Audiopilot and 9" Woofer/150watt AMP)
Woodtrim
10 Way Power Seats with 3 position Memory
ASR, ESP, BAS ABS Traction Control
8 Airbags
Clean Chrome 16" Stock Rims with high performance Michelin Tires (New!)
Power Sunroof
Automatic Electronic Rear Sunshade
Power Everything
Dual Electonic Climate Control HVAC with Digital Temp/Control 4 way sun sensor and ambient interior temp, Charcoal Filtration (best in class climate control!)
Multi-function Display with tons of Customization for functions, features on the car.

Car is completely clean inside and out, you wont be disppointed. Car handles, performes really well with the upper class engine and new tires.
Things that was already replaced: MAF, Belts, Air Filter, Oil Filter, Front Sway Bar Bushings, shifter trim, Crankshaft Sensor, so no need to worry about problems in future.
Please email if you have any questions or if interested. Must sell ASAP!
Asking $9,999!!!!

For pics, please visit my thread: https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w...olycaoamg.html