Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Feeler - FS 2007 E350 (Sport Package, 4MATIC): Beautiful Inside and Out

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2009, 04:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 E350 4MATIC
Feeler - FS 2007 E350 (Sport Package, 4MATIC): Beautiful Inside and Out

Hi All. Got the itch to buy an E63 or S550. In the process now of finding the right car.

Have an immaculate 2007 E350 with 44k miles. Fully loaded. Perfectly maintained (all records). CPO (100k warranty). New tires last week (Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus - top ranked tire for this car), Service B last week ($500), full report (MB center said car in perfect condition except need pads for front brakes), new windshield wipers. Everything on inside/out is mint or near-mint. Never ridden hard, babied every step of the way. No dents or dings...anywhere.

Before I post to Edminds or Autotrader thought I'd send a feeler here. Would of course work out a very attractive price for a member. Also have an extra OEM rim and new Michelin MXM4 tire (if you'd like a full-size spare) that we can work something out on, too.

Feel free to email me but just let me know in this thread if you do. I don't check email too often. Don't get ripped off by a dealer.

Thx,

Nick
Attached Thumbnails Feeler - FS 2007 E350 (Sport Package, 4MATIC): Beautiful Inside and Out-benz1.jpg  
Old 12-15-2009, 07:19 PM

2007 CLS550 Designo; 2009 Mini Cooper; 2011 BMW 335d
how much r u asking?
Old 12-15-2009, 07:24 PM

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts
1995 S280 5-speed
It's hard enough to sell an E-class right now with a good price, darn near impossible to sell without any price. Don't be shy, you got to say it sooner or later. How much? But I guarranty you ain't going to like the responses. Or lack there of. Been there, doing that.

Old 12-22-2009, 02:24 PM

2007 E350 4MATIC
Price Response for E350 4MATIC

Sorry all. Got called away on business the last few weeks.

Am looking to get $27,750.

Edmunds: Dealer retail (with CPO) is over $35k; trade-in is $28k; private party $31k. Got $1200 in new Michelins (less than 2-weeks old), service "B" just done (same), new wipers and an extended CPO warranty. All receipts of course.

Runs straight as an arrow. Just had some serious snow recently (Ann Arbor, MI) and it cut through it like it was nothing. Tires are the absolute best, long-life tires you can get for performance and bad-weather handling (not the Conti crap/low cost tires the dealerships would put on). Pilot Sport A/S Plus (ranked #1 everywhere). Extremely quiet, too.

Also have xtra rim if you wanna put a full size spare on it. Will need pads for front brakes...that's it.

Completley loaded (including pan roof). Dealership I take it to can issue report that it is impeccable mechanically (powertrain, chassis, etc.). Paid for them inspect from top to bottom in additon to the service "B". But you can feel free to do same, we can make some arrangements.

It is really like "almost new". Interior is perfect (include nav screen - most times you get a used MB it is all scratched up which you cannot fix). Exterior is near-mint.

I just want more power. And frankly dealers are always scheisters. I'd rather give a MBWorld comprade a fair deal instead of having them getting "smoke blown up their you-know-what" from some dealer selling a car they really know nothing about. And typically they really aren't "car" people.
Old 12-26-2009, 10:40 AM

for some reason I cant see the picture...what color
Old 12-26-2009, 07:00 PM

2007 E350 4MATIC
Flint grey.

https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w...de-2010-e.html