Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

1991 300te 4-matic wagon for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2010 | 12:08 AM

Where to start? The Italians or the Germans?
1991 300te 4-matic wagon for sale

Hello,

My mother has finally decided to sell her 1991 300te 4-matic wagon. Good condition, no major flaws in or out in good running condition. The car is still at our house in Santa Ana, CA. Always garaged. The windshield has some rock pitting from the Southern California freeways as well as a few rock chips on the front end but nothing major or that noticeable. Great driving car with actually tons of power once you figure out how to drive it. My mother kept up with me in my rented Maserati Q-porte when we "raced" from our house to a Vietnamese restaurant. Champagne over a tan interior. I will email pix, more info, and price. My email is rickyw90@gmail.com

Cheers,
Ricky
Old 11-04-2010 | 10:43 PM

Where to start? The Italians or the Germans?
I am flying out to Santa Ana on the 18th to take pictures and get all the info as well as the car checked up by the local Mercedes shop. If anybody would like to meet me at our house to look at the car, send me an email and we can set something up. I will be leaving back for Colorado on the 21st.