Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

'09 GL450 for sale. Less than 16,000 miles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-21-2010, 02:57 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'15 GL450
'09 GL450 for sale. Less than 16,000 miles

Immaculate, one owner, non-smoker, always garaged, very low mileage, no accidents, loaded, extremely well maintained, no door dings! Obsidian black (premium price paid) exterior with cashmere interior. It has the P01 package which includes: Rear view camera, Parktronic, KEYLESS-GO, 40GB hard-drive GPS Navigation, 4 GB Music Register for download of music files, SIRIUS Satellite Radio, HD Radio, iPod/MP3 media interface (in glove box), Harman/Kardon LOGIC7 surround sound with Dolby digital 5.1, power driver and passenger seats with memory, power lumbar support, auto dimming mirrors, power liftgage, 115V AC power outlet. Pre-wiring for rear seat entertainment. As you can see from the pictures, this '09 GL450 has what majority of the other GL450s do not have. It comes with chrome fog light covers with oval shaped fog lights, chrome window trim, and rear chrome skid plate. They are all orginal Mercedes Benz OEM parts. I'm selling this vehicle because we just purchased a 2011 GL350 Bluetech. This GL450 is in better than outstanding condition. I baby my cars as they are always garaged and well maintained. We purchased it brand new in August of 2009 and it only has 15,800 miles. Almost 3 years of factory warranty remaining! I need to sell it in the next 4 days (by Thanksgiving). Offers will be considered. Only serious buyers, please! Located in Chino Hills, CA. I can't seem to load photos on this website. Please e-mail me if you would like to see photos.