Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2004 S55 Kleeman Mods

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 03:01 PM

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts
2007 S600
FS: 2004 S55 Kleeman Mods

Time to let my baby go to another home as I have the itch for something new. It's a 2004 black on black with 97k miles. Has 3k miles or until end of October left on bumper to bumper Chrysler warranty.

Kleeman Header and sport cats and stage 2 ECU tune with a Kleeman crank pulley as well as a VRPTB. Never dynoed but runs VERY strong with no issues or codes. Replaced star with AMG hood badge as well as new AMG center caps. Also updated nav disc (I think 2008?) as well as bluethooth puck.

Just did front and rear brakes(rotors and pads) as well an new Bridgestones all around on stock 18" wheels (wheels in siganture are gone).

It has already had the ABC pump and both front and rear valve bodies replaced so no ABC issues. Also had idler pulley and tensioner replaced not long ago. This has been a VERY well maintianed car.

If someone is looking for a clean high milage but superior S55 let me know. I am open to offers but please don't bother with low ball BS. this is a claen warranted S55 with fresh brakes and tires and no issues with the mahor know weaknesses already addressed WITH conservative mods that make it a great daily driver whilestill kicking butt when you want to!

I BTW think with the mods and the warranty plus recent brakes and tires that low 20s is reasonable. Will consider my car and my cash toward newer AMG C, S or SL; 997 Porsche or M6 BMW. Car is in SC and can be seen / driven anytime. You will not be disappointed.

Last edited by Zachmac; 03-27-2011 at 03:07 PM.