Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS! 2006 CLS55 AMG w/ 58k miles, LOADED! $33k!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 12:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cls55
FS! 2006 CLS55 AMG w/ 58k miles, LOADED! $33k!

Hi guys, I'm selling my 2006 CLS 55 AMG tan on tan with 58k miles. It has a clean title, no accidents and I will provide a free AutoCheck and Carfax. The AutoCheck and pictures are on my eBay auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-...#ht_500wt_1182. The CarFax is attached as a .pdf (a bit old but I don't want to buy a new one). VIN is WDDDJ76X56A014593 for those who want to do their own research.

First, a little about me so you understand why I'm selling it. I switch cars every 6 months to a year to try out different brands. I owned this car for about ~1/2 year but I like manual BMWs much more. This car is definitely the most powerful and aesthetically beautiful I've ever owned but I am not a fan of the interior at all, especially the steering wheel. Anyway, due to my short ownership of all my cars (I can provide records of all the past titles of other cars I've owned so no one thinks I'm dumping this car b/c of some nonexistent problem), I don't care about warranties and so didn't buy this car with one in mind. Simply isn't worth it for me.

This car is LOADED with: Navigation w/ COMAND system, Premium Package, Lighting Package (bi-xenon headlights, high pressure headlight cleaners, cornering lights), Comfort Package (heated seats, multi-contour Dynamic Massage seats that will shift with you if you take sharper turns), hands-free communication system w/ voice activation (though I've never once used this), Distronic, Parktronic, Paddle-shifters w/ steptronic (or w/e MB calls it), 3-way adjustable suspension, rear window shade, auto-dimming mirrors, 6-CD Changer, Satellite Radio w/ paid subscription, Electronic Trunk Closer, Bluetooth, Keyless Entry & Start (key can be in your pocket to open doors and start engine) and a protective bra.

The car has stock 19" AMG OEM rims. The original spare is also there along with the manuals and navigation DVD. I have two keys for the car. The car itself has no problems other than NY wear and tear. The previous title holder was from IL so the car was super clean when I bought it but after just 5 months on NY roads, there are a few minor scratches and blemishes that you can't really see in the pictures.

There are no mods on the car at all (I don't care for them) EXCEPT an awesome built-in radar detector that the previous owner installed for a few thousand. It's wired directly into the dashboard of the car with the actual detector in the hood and it isn't one of those cheap models that hang by suction cups. It is almost invisible and no cop will ever notice it since all it is is just two little flashing LEDs along with a wired-in audio source that warns you of the type of radar it detects. You can turn it off with a remote control. There are also light tints on all four windows if you want to count that as a 'mod'.

I'm located in the NYC area in Flushing, Queens specifically. The title is in my hand and there are no liens on the car. Call/text (text preferred during day hours on weekdays since I work) me at 917-495-0862 or e-mail me at maxdoeshisownstunts@gmail.com to ask questions or set up an appointment. I am willing to work with the buyer on any shipping needs or any other accommodations but would much prefer to sell locally. The price is JUST $33k, which is the cheapest you'll find anywhere and is the FAIR TRADE-IN price on KBB. The price is also slightly negotiable depending on how serious you are. I want to get my next car!
Attached Images     

Last edited by chuyunfat1; 06-30-2011 at 12:28 PM.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Why dont you just bump your old ad instead of making a new one everytime?
Old 06-30-2011, 01:14 PM

cls55
Sorry, I keep lowering the price but you can't change the title or the subject once there has been posts as far as I can tell. Also, I keep trying to delete my old threads but I can only 'close' them. I wish the forum had the option to do either one of those..
Old 06-30-2011, 02:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I think you need to ask a MOD to delete any unwanted threads. Just curious as some of the comments in your FS threads may help you. The color in that CLS55 is ultra rare and actually very good looking with the right mods. I think if it had black interior I would own it by now.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:25 PM

cls55
Yea, I'd have liked to keep the comments. Thanks for the advice though. Guess I'll go look for some admins.
Old 07-01-2011, 05:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

If I could see this car in person I might pick it up. But I would be willing to bet that front right fender is painted for one reason or another. You can see it is a shade darker in some photos. If I was close I would run and at least check it out.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:20 PM

cls55
Wow, if that is right you are really good but I know I have never gotten the car into an accident. Both the carfax and autocheck are clear and my personal mechanic said that it had never been in an accident. Maybe you're better than him lol. Or maybe there were enough bad scratches for someone to have painted it. There are a good amount of scratches and blemishes right now since it's in NY and driving and parking here is the worst.

Last edited by chuyunfat1; 07-01-2011 at 09:27 PM.

Trending Topics

Old 07-13-2011, 02:48 PM

cls55
BUMP
Old 07-20-2011, 09:36 AM

cls55
Price lowered to $32k!! Still slightly negotiable!!
Old 07-21-2011, 09:37 PM

cls55
FINAL EDIT! I have an offer for $30.5k and I'm tired of waiting so unless anyone offers more, I'll just sell it for that. Steal regardless.. KBB fair trade-in = 32.2k!
Old 07-24-2011, 10:59 PM

Received 48 Likes on 28 Posts
2015 S550, 2014 640i
wow 30.5k? thats cheap! im in the market but looking for a black one only. hopefully i can find one for this type of price.

glws
Old 07-25-2011, 09:09 AM

cls55
Good luck with it but to note, any other color than tan would have sold the car at 32k or more. The tan/grey is just horrible.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:23 AM

HR Forester
I prefer the tan-gentleman prefer blonds....