Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2007 Mercedes CLS63 AMG - Gray/Charcoal - Corona Del Mar CA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 02:36 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
15,000+ Exotic Cars
emoving: yes we are very aggressive when it comes to getting more listings on our website. The rarer the car; the more we want it. I directed you to Sandra because she is the one selling the car, not me. I felt this car belonged on MBWorld and I posted it here. You say we "flood the internet forums with ads" that may be the case. We spend a great deal of money every month advertising on this website and other luxury car websites; we do this to attract buyers for our clients cars. Sandra actually listed her Mercedes ML with us first then called to list her CLS. Her contact info is clearly posted in the original ad to avoid confusion and allow you to make the offer directly to the seller. You claim "The buck stops after the ad!" that is false... Use this thread as an example; after she placed the advertisement we listed the car on a few enthusiast forums to try and reach more buyers for her car. We could have listed it on our website and called it a day. Also, I have commented on this particular post after I originally created the thread. I monitor the threads to the best of my ability however between 20 sites and 800 cars per month it can get busy. I can guarantee you autotrader or cars.com wont go out of there way to offer you anything but a listing on our website. And about the "bogus info" I am sorry that I did not double check the stats before posting what my client emailed me. I assumed they were correct and for that I apologize.

I believe these are the correct stats: Horsepower 507 / Torque 465
Old 09-18-2012, 02:13 PM

2006 cls55
Did it sale? I'm in OC. If it didn't I'm interested if it did PM me price it sold for
Old 09-18-2012, 04:40 PM

Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts
16 GL550
the car was sold few weeks back
Old 09-18-2012, 10:21 PM

Lexus; BMW; WTB AMG CLS or SL
Originally Posted by rominl
the car was sold few weeks back
You had checked it out, but it doesn't sound like you bought it...correct?
Old 09-19-2012, 12:57 AM

Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts
16 GL550
Originally Posted by adamski
You had checked it out, but it doesn't sound like you bought it...correct?
correct, i checked it out twice but couldn't agree on the price. apparently someone offered more and that deal happened.

fwiw the owners (previous owner) were very nice and honest. might not be the more hardcore car person, but they (husband and wife) were very up front with any issues they noticed. the car had front suspension replaced (leak) before warranty ended, and right before selling the car, they had the center vents replaced (broken) and the rear brake job done (front brake job done few thousand miles before).

front bumper had a crack at the bottom, front lower air dam mesh got pushed in right in the middle. there is a scratch / ding on the passenger side, driver seat shows noticeable wear. navigation map was never updated.

either way, i am sure the new owner likes it
Old 09-27-2012, 01:48 PM

08 CLS63 AMG
Well kudos to Global for a professional and drama free retort. Nothing hurts a business more than a shoot from the hip emotional reply. Global - you will have a shot at my business before I post my next car on ebay. The professionalism is commendable.

Last edited by phemerlein; 09-27-2012 at 01:54 PM.