Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

1988 300CE for sale Canada(Toronto)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 09:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1988 300CE totaled due vandalizm 1998 E430 Sold, 2000 S430 Daily driver, 2003 S55 project
1988 300CE for sale Canada(Toronto)

Up for sale is this well kept 1988 Mercedes Benz 300CE. This one of the few pillar-less coupes out there. I bought this car to completely restore with my son but he lost interest and I have no time. We have done a ton of work on the car already. Some of the things done are, new disturber cap, disturber rotor, spark plugs, thermostat, complete coolant system flush then filled with Mercedes Benz antifreeze, new drive belt with tensioner, new OVP relay, new brake rotors all around(cross drilled)with pads, rear callipers, Euro headlight conversion with wipers(over $1000) with all Mercedes parts, rims upgraded, differential replaced, oil changes every 3 months( never drive the car so it is usually about 500km between oil changes), polished car with a clay bar and buffed and new rear flex coupler. The car has 247,000 kilometres on it. Needs a windshield. Has a few minor rust spots. The AC needs recharged. Driver side seatbelt does not work. Front seats have tears in them but the car comes with two replacement front seats, the seat still look okay. These are the only known problems. The windows all work, moon roof works, radio(original) works, power antenna works, headlight wiper/washers work, electric seats work, heated seat work, CD changer in trunk works. Car is in decent shape for the year and has low mileage as well for the year. Overall a great car, with a little time and work this would be a real beauty. I enjoy driving the car but really do not get to drive it that much another reason I am selling. Another reason is I want my garage back and finally I would like to see it go to someone who will drive it and appreciate the car. I had the car appraised at $7,000. The car under classic car insurance is $100.00 a year for full coverage so the car really cost nothing to keep. I will throw in all the spare parts I bought for it well over $2500 with you bought used a used retail prices actually closer to $3300 I am looking for $3600 or best offer I am not going to give the car away so I am negotiable within reason. Like I mentioned the car costs me next to nothing to keep over the year so I will just keep it if I do not get close to what I am asking. Also selling my E430
Attached Thumbnails 1988 300CE for sale Canada(Toronto)-_sca9940.jpg   1988 300CE for sale Canada(Toronto)-_sca9945.jpg   1988 300CE for sale Canada(Toronto)-_sca9947.jpg   1988 300CE for sale Canada(Toronto)-_sca9950.jpg   1988 300CE for sale Canada(Toronto)-_sca9952.jpg  

1988 300CE for sale Canada(Toronto)-_c1_0377.jpg