Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2000 E320 Wagon 74K mi. South Bay, Los Angeles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2013, 06:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: 2000 E320 Wagon 74K mi. South Bay, Los Angeles

Silver over gray. Clean title. W210 model. Many factory options for the year, including third row seat (unused) moon roof, roof rack complete with cross bars, cargo barrier net and screen, Bose stereo with remote CD changer (non-op), integrated phone (never activated), even the factory cargo liner, complete with dividers (pictured, but unused).

I bought the car with 35,000 miles and I am the second owner. First owner was also here in California. The thing that sold me on the car is just how complete it is: it still has all three keys, books, tools and even the original $56,000 window sticker! I upgraded the 16” chrome wheels to 17” five spokes from the later W212. Ride and handling was improved while a factory appearance was retained. Excellent fuel consumption. Recently got 28 MPG round-trip to Big Bear. When the CD changer died in 2011, I did a very clean iPod integration, adding the DICE RD-FM, stealth mounted through the ashtray.

Received conscientious maintenance from a meticulous enthusiast-owner. Have all receipts since 2007. Oil and filter changes with Mobil 1 at about 7,500 miles, well ahead of the factory interval and noted in service book. No oil consumption. I would expect very high compression on this engine. Non-smoker. Leather interior treated with Leatherique (the best) every 18 months or so. A few scratches in the color layer, but no rips or tears anywhere in the interior. All On-Board Computer LCD pixels are good and it functions perfectly. Headlight lenses recently polished.

NOTE: I can e-mail more photos. Cargo net, cross bars, two of three rear head rests definitely all included, but not pictured. We don’t use them, so I just store them! I also have a few spares (oil filters, etc.) and a file of DIY procedures. You’ll get everything that I have.

Maintenance Summary:
• Continental Extreme Contact tires Jan. 2012
• New fuel filter Oct., 2011
• Change brake fluid Aug., 2011
• Front brake rotors Sept., 2010
• Transmission service Sept., 2010
• New motor and transmission mounts Sept., 2010
• Four wheel alignment Jan., 2009
• Crank Position Sensor replaced Jan., 2009
• New cabin filter July, 2007
• Coolant flush, brake fluid flush, rear brake pads June, 2007
• Brake rotors and pads (front), air filter June, 2007

The body is not perfect. Light cracks on the front and rear bumper covers and a bit of repaired rust on the rear hatch. My four-year old son removed the door lock knob in the rear driver’s side door, and I can’t figure out how to thread it back on. We never used it anyway, as all four knobs are activated with the remote. SRS light illuminated due to a failed sensor in the passenger seat (documented in repair invoice, $500 estimate!) We planned on keeping this longer, but looking for something better suited for towing.

Asking $8,400. Please contact via email rather than PM: charleshaas@yahoo.com
Attached Thumbnails FS: 2000 E320 Wagon 74K mi. South Bay, Los Angeles-1-passenger-front-five-eigths.jpg   FS: 2000 E320 Wagon 74K mi. South Bay, Los Angeles-3_rear_high_good.jpg   FS: 2000 E320 Wagon 74K mi. South Bay, Los Angeles-4_driver_rear_58_very_good.jpg   FS: 2000 E320 Wagon 74K mi. South Bay, Los Angeles-6_driver_58_high.jpg   FS: 2000 E320 Wagon 74K mi. South Bay, Los Angeles-8_drivers_seat.jpg  

FS: 2000 E320 Wagon 74K mi. South Bay, Los Angeles-13_cargo_liner.jpg  

Last edited by dcdude; 08-26-2013 at 03:20 PM.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sold for $8,400.