Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.

EV12 for sale.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2014, 06:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blown 208 55 amg, 211 55 amg
Pm me what your thinking proce wise I have several cash customers whom might be interested who knows maybe myself price depending
Old 05-24-2014, 06:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Originally Posted by sk8erjosh09
Ok, I'm getting the hint that you aren't using a 65 ECU. Is that safe to assume? If so PM me if you want it sorted.
Anyone following up on this?
Old 05-24-2014, 07:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 porsche 996 turbo
Originally Posted by chiromikey
Anyone following up on this?
he is well known on the crossfire forum. he has done a few v8 swap ecus for members there
Old 05-24-2014, 08:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
one car at a time
If you are really interested in selling your car, you may want to list a price and what exactly has been done to the car and what the known issues you are struggling to resolve.

You PM'd me a price, but I can't find any information on the car, nor can I figure out if it could be smog'd in California. If the car has 700+ whp and is properly built, then maybe you could get some serious cash for it. Just my $0.02
Old 05-24-2014, 11:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 e55
well CA engine swap laws are

1. as long as the motor came from the same year or newer car it can be swapped.
2. must retain all emission components from donor car. and since it is a mercedes going to another mercedes it should just need the purge valve hooked up to where it was on the e55. the e55 charcoal canister should be fine also. it would be the exhaust as long as it retains the front cats in factory location .

we have completed a m119 v8 swap in a 300ce and is ca emissions legal and has sticker on the door jamb. you get that process done and car becomes more valuable.
Old 05-25-2014, 03:08 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Audi A4
Originally Posted by cij911
If you are really interested in selling your car, you may want to list a price and what exactly has been done to the car and what the known issues you are struggling to resolve.

You PM'd me a price, but I can't find any information on the car, nor can I figure out if it could be smog'd in California. If the car has 700+ whp and is properly built, then maybe you could get some serious cash for it. Just my $0.02
I will not list a price. If there is a serious buyer, not a waste-my-time tire-kicker, they will PM me and discuss the price. Exactly the same way I did with V12Godspeed.

Secondly, I am for lack of a better word befuddled at your inability to locate any information on this car. It would seem logical anyone with half-a-brain would just use the search function and type in "EV12". Yeah, true I could do all the work and post pics and go on copy and paste from Jody's old thread re build but... I really *really* WON'T.

Thirdly, I told you YES, the car can be smogged. Yes, legally-- are you insinuating I would send you to homeboys garage in Santa Ana? You have AAA? Splendid.

Fourthly, maybe I can get some "serious cash", on the other hand if I don't I will take me and my motivated-self and list it on eBay, or other websites a la 6spdonline (where maybe I would understand having to list the entire build list and a million pictures because there is no relevant search function to be used). Not sure it will come to that, I have a good amount of interest so far so we'll see.

So you seeee? I am motivated. Just not motivated enough to hold people's hand for what should be their own research. Pardon my frustration, I feel have answered at least some of these ?s in your PMs.

Chiromikey (& sk8erjosh09 for that matter), according to OE Tuning it's a 65 ECU. Sorry for the late reply. Replying to PMs and crap stuff gets buried, I forget...

So AGAIN, a recap... (or not lol)

White
-80k body 40k engine (according to when I purchased from Godspeed).
-I have added a terrifying 1k in miles, and I say terrifying because... Well the person who buys it will find out.
-issue is: misfires upper rpm range
-new speedriven ICs, new SPDRVN pullies/oil pan
-new AMG floor mats
-new hood badge
-new sparks

Idk it's late.. I am probably forgetting somethings.. Yeah...

PMs replied too.
Old 05-25-2014, 03:23 AM

Audi A4
For those day dreamers in the 30s/40s, I'd sooner set this car on fire while doing a chicken run running it off the edge of a cliff. In other words at that price you will pry it from my cold, dead, fingers. Or burnt fingers I suppose. The point is don't PM with your daydream story. I thought this too was crystal clear in my original post. I do NOT NEED the money but WANT to move the car.
Old 05-25-2014, 03:29 AM

Audi A4
Cij911, baby steps..I took the first 1 for you: https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/373559-ev12.html

From there I gather you can *click* on V12Godspeed and view his profile and past threads. You will find tons of info on the car.
Old 05-25-2014, 06:40 AM

2004 E55 AMG; 1991 Previa
Originally Posted by hpV12
For those day dreamers in the 30s/40s, I'd sooner set this car on fire while doing a chicken run running it off the edge of a cliff. In other words at that price you will pry it from my cold, dead, fingers. Or burnt fingers I suppose. The point is don't PM with your daydream story. I thought this too was crystal clear in my original post. I do NOT NEED the money but WANT to move the car.
Broski, every post I read in here from you contradicts something else you say.. You wanna sell the car but you don't want to list a price.. car has problems but you wont say.. I mean wtf are you doing selling some POS that you are not willing to fix or help someone understand it??? Its like a shady car dealership LMFAO..

Get your **** straight.. Other than that GLWS! First few videos I saw with the car are insane.
Old 05-25-2014, 10:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
one car at a time
The questions I asked in PM that were not answered are :
(1) Has the motor been built and by whom ? (no I don't mean the name of the AMG employee...)
(2) How is the car titled - meaning when the DMV looks it up via the vin will they be expecting a v12TT ? - (no I don't care if you have the pink slip)
(3) Will it pass Ca. Smog ? I don't mean can I find someone to pass it for me, I want to know if you can pull into any smog station and pass...
(4) In terms of a build sheet, one would normally have a very long list of parts (eg. gt3582 turbos), as well as tons of detailed pictures of the build and attention to detail. You want me to search threads and guess the current state of the car ??
(5) Finally price - you're asking for what most would consider a lot of money, yet you act like you are doing us a favor by answering questions about the car. For a little more money one can buy a 911 TT with no attitude, no issues, and great resell. You may want to to be a bit more "friendly" and "helpful" if you really want to sell your car. Price wise, I can't understand how you are close to $55,000. At best I would have thought $40k given that it is an older car with a more powerful donor motor.

Best of luck
Old 05-25-2014, 10:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 102 Likes on 90 Posts
A Merc
I would hate for you to do this but parting it out might be a better idea, either way it's a unique car.
GLWS
Old 05-25-2014, 11:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
E55, E320 CDI , CLA250, Jag XJ Supersport
Cij911, baby steps..I took the first 1 for you: https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/373559-ev12.html

From there I gather you can *click* on V12Godspeed and view his profile and past threads. You will find tons of info on the car.
This post seems like a lot less work than that soliloquy you posted.
Old 05-25-2014, 12:15 PM
Administrator

Received 514 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
There are actually guidelines (not requirements) on how to successfully sell your car on MBworld. Listing the price is one item that is strongly suggested when trying to peddle your wares.

Tips listed here: https://mbworld.org/forums/mercedes-...-car-here.html
Old 05-25-2014, 12:48 PM

Audi A4
Meh cry babies. I have interest as-is and refuse to do any more work then necessary.
Old 05-25-2014, 12:55 PM

Audi A4
Originally Posted by biggking
Broski, every post I read in here from you contradicts something else you say.. You wanna sell the car but you don't want to list a price.. car has problems but you wont say.. I mean wtf are you doing selling some POS that you are not willing to fix or help someone understand it??? Its like a shady car dealership LMFAO..

Get your **** straight.. Other than that GLWS! First few videos I saw with the car are insane.
How the fk am I contradicting you tool? I want to sell. Didn't list price or pics (price PM me, pics SEARCH). And it's not that I'm not willing to say what's wrong, Idk and am tired of trying to figure out. Maybe your comprehension skill is lacking, or you are just stupid AF, but I have already said that. As I originally said, we were chasing the misfire issue and last thing we did before I pulled the plug was new plugs. From there on, new owners decision on what to do.

So get out of my thread with your bs, I dgaf if this ad doesn't satisfy your (or any other buyers curious nature) after all your just a tire-kicker. I am lazy and car gets plenty of interest as is. Period.

Last edited by hpV12; 05-25-2014 at 01:16 PM.
Old 05-25-2014, 12:57 PM

Audi A4
Originally Posted by Rock
There are actually guidelines (not requirements) on how to successfully sell your car on MBworld. Listing the price is one item that is strongly suggested when trying to peddle your wares.

Tips listed here: https://mbworld.org/forums/mercedes-...-car-here.html
Thanks but no thanks. This is working fine.
Old 05-25-2014, 12:58 PM

Audi A4
Originally Posted by BagMan
This post seems like a lot less work than that soliloquy you posted.
But it actually wasn't. Copy, paste, and search functions hard to use on phone, opening multi-windows is a headache etc.
Old 05-25-2014, 01:15 PM

Audi A4
Originally Posted by cij911
The questions I asked in PM that were not answered are :
(1) Has the motor been built and by whom ? (no I don't mean the name of the AMG employee...)
(2) How is the car titled - meaning when the DMV looks it up via the vin will they be expecting a v12TT ? - (no I don't care if you have the pink slip)
(3) Will it pass Ca. Smog ? I don't mean can I find someone to pass it for me, I want to know if you can pull into any smog station and pass...
(4) In terms of a build sheet, one would normally have a very long list of parts (eg. gt3582 turbos), as well as tons of detailed pictures of the build and attention to detail. You want me to search threads and guess the current state of the car ??
(5) Finally price - you're asking for what most would consider a lot of money, yet you act like you are doing us a favor by answering questions about the car. For a little more money one can buy a 911 TT with no attitude, no issues, and great resell. You may want to to be a bit more "friendly" and "helpful" if you really want to sell your car. Price wise, I can't understand how you are close to $55,000. At best I would have thought $40k given that it is an older car with a more powerful donor motor.

Best of luck
Ohhh my god...

Ok, I will entertain the tire-kickers and dreamers (40k LMFAO low ballin gypsy)..

1) The engine was built by Mercedes. It was worked into the E55 by some rather unknown tuning company called SPEEDRIVEN.

2) It is titled as a 55. They expect a V8.

3) Yes there is a way to pass smog. No of course don't be expecting to go to a smog station and pass with flying colors.

4) YES, I want you to go look for yourself. Everything is the same as when V12Godspeed had it minus the new ICs, pullies.. Ohhh for fks sake I'm repeating myself again..

5) Hey, don't buy it. It can sit in my garage and collect dust all the same. Go buy a dime a dozen 996 Turbo and matter of fact go ask that owner all the A-Zs you desire.

Maybe I don't seem helpful. And mean. And rude. But like I have said before, I'm not here to make friends. And furthermore, I feel ANY serious buyer will do their own homework and spend hours searching through old thread from V12GS and looking up his build-- it's what I did! And guess what? I didn't betray the confidentially implied when exchanging info via pm ie asking price, I kept Jody's trust throughout the process you tool. Maybe if Rock wasn't so busy trying to offer me tips to sell he'd ban you for discussing what was suppose to be private.

Anyways, you cry babies cry all you want. When I bought it, in cash, there was no asking price. No pics. Just contact with me and the previous owner. I didn't even see the car till it arrived in my driveway.

Last edited by hpV12; 05-25-2014 at 01:17 PM.
Old 05-25-2014, 01:21 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
04 CL55, 05 E500S4, 15 BMW i3 REx
The aura of douchiness in this thread is strong...
Old 05-25-2014, 01:27 PM

Audi A4
Originally Posted by OCKlasse
The aura of douchiness in this thread is strong...
Thanks for contributing.

Look if you have no interest in buying please don't post. I'm certain if Marcus can be a good sport, everyone else can too.

Pending sale anyways.

We will see.
Old 05-25-2014, 01:46 PM
Administrator

Received 514 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Ohhh my god...

Ok, I will entertain the tire-kickers and dreamers (40k LMFAO low ballin gypsy)..

1) The engine was built by Mercedes. It was worked into the E55 by some rather unknown tuning company called SPEEDRIVEN.

2) It is titled as a 55. They expect a V8.

3) Yes there is a way to pass smog. No of course don't be expecting to go to a smog station and pass with flying colors.

4) YES, I want you to go look for yourself. Everything is the same as when V12Godspeed had it minus the new ICs, pullies.. Ohhh for fks sake I'm repeating myself again..

5) Hey, don't buy it. It can sit in my garage and collect dust all the same. Go buy a dime a dozen 996 Turbo and matter of fact go ask that owner all the A-Zs you desire.

Maybe I don't seem helpful. And mean. And rude. But like I have said before, I'm not here to make friends. And furthermore, I feel ANY serious buyer will do their own homework and spend hours searching through old thread from V12GS and looking up his build-- it's what I did! And guess what? I didn't betray the confidentially implied when exchanging info via pm ie asking price, I kept Jody's trust throughout the process you tool. Maybe if Rock wasn't so busy trying to offer me tips to sell he'd ban you for discussing what was suppose to be private.

Anyways, you cry babies cry all you want. When I bought it, in cash, there was no asking price. No pics. Just contact with me and the previous owner. I didn't even see the car till it arrived in my driveway.
I think you're confused on who I would ban.
Old 05-25-2014, 01:49 PM

Audi A4
It's kind of funny. I have a) the airheads just kickin rocks asking questions in this thread, and then B) i have another set of people via pm discussing price and I am answering their ?s there. Those must be the serious ones whose critical thinking skills developed past a 3rd grade level. Somehow they realized the sole purpose of this thread was just to get the word out and those with interest should PM me. Whaaaaat noooo waayyy Not one of them lamented no pics, or having to dig up their own build info... It's amazing. I can hardly believe it!
Old 05-25-2014, 01:50 PM

Audi A4
Originally Posted by Rock
I think you're confused on who I would ban.
Whatever.
Old 05-25-2014, 01:55 PM

Supra94,Evo8,335i(daily)
Wow, being a rude and disrespectful seller isn't going to get you anywhere. People are willing to spend the cash on your ride, and you are just making it tougher for a sale with all your debating antics on why you shouldn't create a proper fs sale thread.
Old 05-25-2014, 01:58 PM

Audi A4
Originally Posted by d613
Wow, being a rude and disrespectful seller isn't going to get you anywhere. People are willing to spend the cash on your ride, and you are just making it tougher for a sale with all your debating antics on why you shouldn't create a proper fs sale thread.
There is a pending sale. I think my attitude has been fine. A lot of skirts around here that's all

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: EV12 for sale.