Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.

EV12 for sale.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2014, 02:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 125 Likes on 95 Posts
2006 E55
Jesus.

OP- you're one of the biggest douches on the forum, who talks like that when they're selling their car? Just read your posts and how to respond to people with questions on the car.

Sounds like this car is a troublesome, BIG POS. I don't care how unique it is, it's a POS with headaches galore.

You'll never sell a POS like your car, especially with an attitude like you clearly show in this thread.

Sale pending to the poor guy who isn't on the forum to see how much of a big tool crybaby you are and the huge headache he's about to buy.
Old 05-25-2014, 02:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'05 E55, '12 C63
Originally Posted by ArmoE55
Jesus.

OP- you're one of the biggest douches on the forum, who talks like that when they're selling their car? Just read your posts and how to respond to people with questions on the car.

Sounds like this car is a troublesome, BIG POS. I don't care how unique it is, it's a POS with headaches galore.

You'll never sell a POS like your car, especially with an attitude like you clearly show in this thread.

Sale pending to the poor guy who isn't on the forum to see how much of a big tool crybaby you are and the huge headache he's about to buy.

+1000 Seriously, who talks like that? hahaha, forget even selling the car. The guy is crying like a pansy about how he ran out of patience and doesn't want to spend more time with it. Which means the car is a turd and probably means it needs so much work.

Dude sounds like an immature guy who actually needs the money cause he spent god knows how much into the car and wants to recoup some of it to feel somewhat decent.

God help and Good luck to the new owner (if it ever does sell) of this car
Old 05-25-2014, 02:31 PM

06 E55 / 13 C63
Originally Posted by hpV12
Ohhh my god...

Ok, I will entertain the tire-kickers and dreamers (40k LMFAO low ballin gypsy)..

1) The engine was built by Mercedes. It was worked into the E55 by some rather unknown tuning company called SPEEDRIVEN.

2) It is titled as a 55. They expect a V8.

3) Yes there is a way to pass smog. No of course don't be expecting to go to a smog station and pass with flying colors.

4) YES, I want you to go look for yourself. Everything is the same as when V12Godspeed had it minus the new ICs, pullies.. Ohhh for fks sake I'm repeating myself again..

5) Hey, don't buy it. It can sit in my garage and collect dust all the same. Go buy a dime a dozen 996 Turbo and matter of fact go ask that owner all the A-Zs you desire.

Maybe I don't seem helpful. And mean. And rude. But like I have said before, I'm not here to make friends. And furthermore, I feel ANY serious buyer will do their own homework and spend hours searching through old thread from V12GS and looking up his build-- it's what I did! And guess what? I didn't betray the confidentially implied when exchanging info via pm ie asking price, I kept Jody's trust throughout the process you tool. Maybe if Rock wasn't so busy trying to offer me tips to sell he'd ban you for discussing what was suppose to be private.

Anyways, you cry babies cry all you want. When I bought it, in cash, there was no asking price. No pics. Just contact with me and the previous owner. I didn't even see the car till it arrived in my driveway.

Wait ........ aren't you that raging nutswinger of the Paul @ EC DC guy? Who screwed a bunch of people and you were more or less defending him?

Figures it'd be in line as the same person with responses you'd have in this thread....

Why don't you have Paul tune/fix the car's problems? He's your buddy and does solid work. He'll turn it around in no time.
Old 05-25-2014, 02:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
'06 E55
This thread is amazing. GLWS of the mystery-mobile with the mystery price. Where's that guy who came to the forum to "demystify" things for us? His help is needed ITT.

Sounds like seller has a price in mind and is hoping that some big roller is going to high-ball an offer and overshoot his price. I'm going to open a car lot. The price on every car will be "make an offer". I will condescendingly shoot down any offer below MSRP.
Old 05-25-2014, 02:48 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Audi A4
Gee thanks guys. I appreciate the love. I imagine Paul is busy with his build though I dont doubt if I shipped it to him he could tune it.

Skirts and more skirts, awesome. And if I really needed the money I would go ahead and accept the first 40 I got

I have a good amount of buyers even if my first deal falls through so I'm not worried. Can't lie and say I don't enjoy irritating you fkin clowns though, it's amazing how worked up some of you get like I actually owe anything to any of you. Like I said, the serious players are PM'ing me **AS I ASKED IN MY ORIGINAL POST** And yes, most all my interest is from this forum. So they see all my responses all the same, they just understand they are buying a car and not my friendship an it seems they can't be bothered trying to correct my ad or complain about my lack of asking price in original post.
Old 05-25-2014, 02:51 PM

Audi A4
Originally Posted by Denroll
This thread is amazing. GLWS of the mystery-mobile with the mystery price. Where's that guy who came to the forum to "demystify" things for us? His help is needed ITT.

Sounds like seller has a price in mind and is hoping that some big roller is going to high-ball an offer and overshoot his price. I'm going to open a car lot. The price on every car will be "make an offer". I will condescendingly shoot down any offer below MSRP.
That's how V12Godspeed listed it.

I don't see the big deal. Other then he was nice. But he didn't have a price and the price he did ask via PM was definitely more then my asking price. Guess what though, like I had mentioned, I didn't go into his thread and start discussing price and all this crap. Kept that to PM or phone calls.

I can see how a low ball tire kicker would hope to pick it up for 30k, credit approval pending no doubt and basically steal it from me but that's not happening.
Old 05-25-2014, 02:51 PM

06 E55 / 13 C63
Nobody cares how many potential buyers you have. Nobody wants to be your friend. Nobody is worked up. Everyone is pointing out the obvious ... you're a douche and how bad we feel for the people dealing with you to buy that junk.
Old 05-25-2014, 02:53 PM

06 E55 / 13 C63

I don't see the big deal. Other then he was nice..

That's funny.
Old 05-25-2014, 03:01 PM

Audi A4
You don't have to feel sorry for the people dealing with me. They followed my original instructions and PM'd me so they get to deal with the nice me. Where I handle things a bit differently, but here.. Like I said, it's funny to see all you clowns come out of the woodworks to suck each other off in my thread. It really bothers me NONE.
Old 05-25-2014, 03:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
For those day dreamers in the 30s/40s, I'd sooner set this car on fire while doing a chicken run running it off the edge of a cliff. In other words at that price you will pry it from my cold, dead, fingers. Or burnt fingers I suppose. The point is don't PM with your daydream story. I thought this too was crystal clear in my original post. I do NOT NEED the money but WANT to move the car.
Harry my young brutha you CRACK me D' *** up
Old 05-25-2014, 03:06 PM

06 E55 / 13 C63
You don't have to feel sorry for the people dealing with me. They followed my original instructions and PM'd me so they get to deal with the nice me. Where I handle things a bit differently, but here.. Like I said, it's funny to see all you clowns come out of the woodworks to suck each other off in my thread. It really bothers me NONE.
Spoken like a true DOUCHE!
Old 05-25-2014, 03:13 PM

Audi A4
Originally Posted by Thericker
Harry my young brutha you CRACK me D' *** up

Call me bro or shoot me a text when you get a chance, still wanted hear about dyno day and what exactly happened.
Old 05-25-2014, 03:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo

Call me bro or shoot me a text when you get a chance, still wanted hear about dyno day and what exactly happened.
Lol.. You Def act like I did years ago, You will settle w/age my son Harry's a kool kat guys, he's just under some stress here.. We've ALL had these days etc.. Remember guys it's just a forum don't take everything written so seriously, if you're not a serious buyer it really doesn't matter anyway..
Attached Thumbnails EV12 for sale.-screenshot_2014-05-25-12-21-14.jpg  

Last edited by Thericker; 05-25-2014 at 03:44 PM.
Old 05-25-2014, 03:56 PM

Audi A4
Originally Posted by Thericker
Lol.. You Def act like I did years ago, You will settle w/age my son Harry's a kool kat guys, he's just under some stress here.. We've ALL had these days etc.. Remember guys it's just a forum don't take everything written so seriously, if you're not a serious buyer it really doesn't matter anyway..
You know I may have some other matters going on right that definitely infuriate me and irritate me almost beyond measure, but mbworld and its members is hardly one of them. Maybe they bug a little lol... And Maybe I haven't been the nicest but fk if you are interested pm me otherwise **** off. All people are doing is cluttering my thread with questions that should be sent via PM, its literally the ONLY thing I asked.

How hard is it to follow directions? Especially when it's just one simple direction. PM me.

Ps, u still crazy what u talkin about just wait till you get into It with another member see how calm YOU are hahaha

Edit: and you are right. Most aren't even serious buyers so idk why they have their panties in a bunch so concerned with my ad and it selling/not.

Last edited by hpV12; 05-25-2014 at 06:29 PM.
Old 05-25-2014, 04:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Old 05-25-2014, 05:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
^^Ahh the timeless wisdom of Krapster^^
Old 05-25-2014, 06:35 PM

Received 39 Likes on 24 Posts
08 E63 AMG P30, 2013 S550, 09 E63, 14 E63 S Wagon, 14 E350 Wagon(current), 13 C63 P31 (current)
Mods...where yall at?
Can we close this thread already...OP has the car sold...

Move on guys.
Old 05-25-2014, 06:48 PM

Audi A4
Originally Posted by p30amg08
Mods...where yall at?
Can we close this thread already...OP has the car sold...

Move on guys.
+1

Fk it. Close it. I got the REAL interested buyers in my inbox already.

But you are still an idiot. The car isn't sold. There's just a pending sale.
Old 05-25-2014, 08:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 165 Likes on 103 Posts
2003 SL55,2020 GTC ,2017 GTS sold ,2002 G500 Sold,2003 SL500 Sold,
Old 05-25-2014, 09:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
05 White Pano E55, Cadillac CTS-V
Originally Posted by AKnight55
Your buying a v aren't you!
Lmfao. Finally came around and realized that shizz just wasn't cutting it Not running 9s, not running 140+ and sounds like not running for **** from what I read lol.

My V just made over 800whp and 900wtq the other day, stock engine and trans too. You really should have got one

Sounds like instead you just fought with a car that was "unique" but was a overpriced hunk of **** chasing problems while having pipe dreams and now want to pass it on to someone else at a crazy price.

You truly are a doucebag like most already knew on here from your previous "Prada" username and continued on with this one. You need a slice of humble pie, in fact you need the whole pie.

Last edited by urbamworm; 05-25-2014 at 10:00 PM.
Old 05-25-2014, 11:16 PM

CTS-V 2013 Wagon
Dyno graphs or it didn't happen.
Originally Posted by urbamworm
Lmfao. Finally came around and realized that shizz just wasn't cutting it Not running 9s, not running 140+ and sounds like not running for **** from what I read lol.

My V just made over 800whp and 900wtq the other day, stock engine and trans too. You really should have got one

Sounds like instead you just fought with a car that was "unique" but was a overpriced hunk of **** chasing problems while having pipe dreams and now want to pass it on to someone else at a crazy price.

You truly are a doucebag like most already knew on here from your previous "Prada" username and continued on with this one. You need a slice of humble pie, in fact you need the whole pie.