Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: 2003 Mercedes C32 AMG: 69K miles, nice mods, great condition

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2015, 11:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 C32
For Sale: 2003 Mercedes C32 AMG: 69K miles, nice mods, great condition

Hello everyone,

My 2003 Mercedes C32 AMG with 69K miles is up for sale. I had no intention of selling in the near future but a certain CLS55 presented itself out of the blue and it was too nice of a car to pass up. I've LOVED this car and the M112K engine so going to the M113K was the next move for me.

I'd like for my car to go to an enthusiast like myself who can appreciate the car for how rare it is and take care of it like I did. I searched for this particular car for 6 months and it's been fantastic. I purchased in July of 2011 with 43,900 miles on the odometer. Here are the details . As many of you know finding one of these in nice condition with low miles is getting hard………….total of 878 2003's produced according to what I've found.

2003 Mercedes AMG C32, 69,034 miles as of this morning, 9/1/15. Just passed NJ state inspection in late July. Clean carfax, happy to send you a copy. VIN is WDBRF65J23F305381 Car is LOADED with every single option but 2 that I can think of……DOES NOT have rear sunshade or multi-disc changer. Picture of window sticker included in photos………MSRP of $54,740 in 2003. Taking into account inflation……that's $70,747 in 2015 dollars. Very serious car back in 2003 and still today. Someone is going to get an amazing car for a fraction of the cost of a new POS econobox.

I have taken great car of this car, it's my baby. All work (maintenance and modifications) done by me and my certified Mercedes Mechanic, Mike Forgione (Mikes Foreign Car Repair Service). Mike worked at a big well known MB dealership here in NJ and has been on his own for a long time now. Well known on the forums.

Please note this care IS NOT stock………..it has been modified using only the best parts and best most reliable combinations of those parts. This was my daily driver and I had to ensure that it was 100% reliable which it is……..but I wanted more out of the M112K engine and this car has it. Has not been on a dyno but in working with Jerry from Eurocharged who did the remote tune and provided most of the parts………..he estimates Crank HP is 410. That makes this 3600 lb car VERY fun to drive. The good news is………if you want to put the car back to stock I'll be including the parts that I removed which are all in excellent condition. More about that later.

Lastly……..I believe in FULL DISCLOSURE………….nothing pisses me off more than driving to see a car and finding stuff that the seller "forgot" to mention. I know this car inside and out so here goes:

Body: Pewter Metallic, absolutely beautiful color that pops in the sun. Never any accidents, car is VERY CLEAN as you'll see in the pictures. Great shine, no body panels have ever been touched. No rust. There are a few scratches and paint chips here and there which you have to expect for a 12 year old vehicle. That said, they are few and far between. There is one small ding on the drivers rear door but you'll really have to look to find it. The front bumper was resprayed by the prior owner due to rock chips and to be honest it could use another spray at this point. Last week a piece of rubber kicked up on the highway and hit the lower portion of the bumper cover. That resulted in a little paint loss and a small crack to the lower bumper cover. This car sits low and the lower bumper cover takes the brunt of stone chips so a respray would be needed to make it look like the rest of the car. Most reputable shops will do that for $300. The side skirts would also look better with a respray as there is some sandblasting but as you can see from the pictures this car presents very nicely. Headlights are bi-xenon and work great but the lenses themselves would look better with a quick polish. They are getting a bit dull. All chrome/trim is in excellent condition as is glass. Please note this car has had it's windshield replaced by the prior owner, this is noted in the Carfax. Good news as there is no sandblasting and it's clear and free of any rock chips/stars. Rest of glass on vehicle is perfect including sunroof. This car has gotten 2 clay bar sessions each year during my ownership, once in the spring and another in the fall. It's also hand washed weekly and waxed monthly using Adams products. Also has Mercedes windshield shade to prevent dash damage. Goes with the car of course.

Interior: Black with BLUE seat inserts……..factory option. This was what made my search so difficult……finding Pewter Metallic with the black/blue interior combo. Interior is in EXCELLENT condition. Non smoker car. Leather is cleaned and treated 2x a year, same spring/fall time frame. The seats really look new, no discoloration, stains, or wear. Look at the drivers seat bolster picture……perfect. Dash, gauges, controls (navigation/radio/cd) all work as they should. All lights/bulbs work. I replaced the stock shift knob with a plain black one. I always thought the "C32 sticker" knob looked very cheap. I still have it and will include with the car. Correct floormats match the seats……have the blue trim. Depending on final price I may throw in a brand new NOS set of mats that I found. Speakers sound great, AC blows cold and heat works perfectly. In typical W203 fashion this cars seat heaters (the butts) do not work. The BACKS DO WORK fine and always got me plenty warm enough not to worry about fixing the butts. If you know anything about these cars it's a very common fault. So the heaters work, but just on your back…….both front seats.

Engine: Here's where it gets fun. So much time and money spent here on both maintenance and mods. Mods first: Needswings oil catch can and pulley saver kit. Ultra Rare Code-3 intercooler tank reservoir. This was NOS and installed last Fall, less than 4500 miles ago. Eurocharged heat exchanger, shorty headers (Jet Hot coated inside and out), 65 mm pulley (brand new with under 300 miles on it) and remote tune. Johnson CM30 intercooler pump. Separated supercharger cooling using the Code-3 Intercooler reservoir. This car had it's motor mounts and trans mount (OEM Mercedes) replaced in January of 2014 to ensure the headers would be OK. Mobile 1 0W-40 every 5K miles and OEM filter of course (Changed on 8/1 at 68,459 miles). I had the very common oil cooler leak which was fixed in February 2015 so there are no leaks, no drips. Full coolant flush performed last fall when the new heat exchanger went on. I am using DEI Chill charger in the Intercooler tank/loop. I have also installed a custom open intake system. Used the SL55 Y-splitter and Spectre dual air filter/boxes connected to the stock grill intake holes. Really woke things up and the supercharger is very audible under even part throttle. You can tell it's a supercharged car for sure. Maintenance. July 2013 I replaced passenger primary 02 sensor with OEM. New Motor/Trans Mounts 4500 miles ago………and 7K miles ago the car received a new Behr radiator. I was fearful of the common glycol mixing issue. I'm happy to report that was never an issue, I have the blackstone labs report to prove it but I sleep better knowing it's not a risk anymore. Only 93 octane always.

Trans: Stock transmission, stock TCU programming. Brand new OEM Mercedes torque converter in winter of 2014 (Jan). This WAS NOT due to glycol issue………….the torque converter went bad and started locking up. Had it replaced under warranty and at the same time (as it was at 55K miles) had the trans flush completed along with new filter/fluid and cleaned the magnet. I also had the trans TCU signal plug replaced to prevent the common trans fluid creep. Luckily I had none of that but it was time to replace the plug. Trans shifts beautifully, none of that "jerk" that many C32s experience around 1500 RPM. Just a great driving trans. Had the trans mount done at the same time.

Suspension: Prior owner installed pretty rare Evosport sway bars (24 front, 19 rear) and a full H&R cup kit suspension. The car sits low, not slammed……..really great stance. It also rides firm so if you're looking for a marshmallow ride this is not the car for you. It handles great, so much better than stock C32's I've driven. No strange sounds, clunks, rattles/leaks. Car sits level and tires wear evenly, great alignment.

Wheels/tires: Wheels are original 17". They are not perfect and have some scratches, sandblastiing/pitting but show very well as you can see in the pictures. I also just installed 20 new OEM Mercedes lugs on 8/1/15 as the stockers were rusty. The prior owner did fix some curbing on the rear wheels and it's not perfect but looks fine to me and never bothered me as they did match the paint. No bends. Tires are pretty new, have 4500 miles on them (Sumitomo HTR Z III). I use snow tires from Nov-March so these have only seen summer and as you can see in the pictures there is LOTS of tire left, total even wear. Tires are 225's in the front and I went with 255's in the rear…….give is a little more aggressive look. The extra rubber helps with 400+HP too.

Brakes: Rear brakes were done last November. Rotors and pads……..OEM Mercedes. I also did a full brake flush and installed new SS lines I purchased from Needswings. Front brakes were done just a month ago (7/ 25/15). OEM pads and rotors used, only 500 miles on them. Car stops as it should, straight as an arrow, no pulling to either side. New owner will not have to think about brakes for a LONG time.

Exhaust: Stock exhaust (minus EC Headers). System retains both primary and secondary cats, res and stock muffler. Sounds nice, never had the desire for the drone of a louder system. Sounds nice when you put your foot into it, especially with the headers.

I have TONS of receipts for parts/repairs. Car comes with all books/manuals, windowsticker and one key. It had only 1 key when I purchased it. I know I'm missing a lot but just let me know if you have any questions. Please note I want this car and it's stock parts to stay together. Included in the sale will be the stock exhaust manifolds, supercharger pulley (with new bearing), heat exchanger, intercooler pump and full intake including all pipes/covers. If you want to put this car back to stock you'll have all the parts to do so.

I will also have available Genuine Mercedes W203 load bars (roof)…………..and a full set of snow tires on another stock set of C32 wheels. They have some curbing but it's my winter set an never cared. They are straight and look correct on the car.

I'm asking $11,750. Low miles, great condition, well maintained, serviced and modified using on the best parts. Stock parts go with the sale. The car is no longer being driven daily so the mileage will remain very close to current.. I'm located in North/Central NJ right off of the NJ Parkway exit 135. Thanks for reading. Now onto the pictures. I have included a 13 second video of a pull from 30mph to 92mph to give an idea of performance. This was done on a straight at a designated racetrack of course. http://s291.photobucket.com/user/Vol...MG%20C32/story
Old 09-06-2015, 02:59 AM

Mercedes C230 K
Car sounds pretty good. GLWS
Old 09-12-2015, 07:19 AM

2003 C32
Weekend Bump. Car is a beauty!
Old 09-24-2015, 10:59 AM

2003 C32
Lower asking price bump............$10,750
Old 10-04-2015, 10:19 PM

05 CLK55, Honda S2000, Infiniti FX
Hi, Looks like the hours of paint care paid off! Is it still for sale?
Old 10-09-2015, 04:27 PM

2003 C32
Yes still for sale. Bump.
Old 10-29-2015, 01:05 PM

Nogaro Blue '04 B6 S4 Avant
Sent a PM
Old 10-30-2015, 12:10 PM

2003 C32
Responded via email........yes car still for sale.
Old 11-12-2015, 05:03 PM

2003 C32
I am shocked that this car is still for sale. Anybody??

Price drop......$9750. Come and get it, mileage as of today is 69,077.
Old 11-24-2015, 09:45 PM
joc

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2015 E350 4 matis, 2003- 911 porsche
Bump for a good looking car, these cars are getting very rare with low miles and the mods and service are up to date,sounds like a great car.
Best of luck
john