Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTS Matte White CLS55 Phoenix Arizona

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-12-2015 | 11:36 AM

e63 NA
2006 White CLS55 Phoenix Arizona

SOLD!

Located in Phoenix Arizona 136k Miles

Up for sale is a tastefully and heavily modified, 2006 CLS 55 AMG. This is an amazing car that has all the luxuries and comfort of a top of the line Mercedes as well as spectacular performance characteristics. There are many modifications throughout the interior, exterior, and engine that combine to make this quite an experience. You can show up at the valet and park next to a Bentley, and get on the highway and blast away a Z06. This car has been driven as a daily for the past few years by me and the previous owner. Owned by Mercedes enthusiasts with all maintenance performed on schedule. As with any used car there are some small issues with it that I will highlight in each section. These are all new pictures, nothing to hide here FULL Disclosure. I have 2 key fobs, the original books and sale papers.

Everything described below has pictures:

Exterior
This car is quite stunning looking and always catches the eyes of people on the road. The exterior is wrapped in 3M White Satin (matte) wrap. The gargantuan brakes are painted gold with black AMG writing. The wheels are powder coated Ferrari Grey. The wheels are also all 19x9.5 (not staggered), 4 brand new tires (305/30/ZR19 in rear, 255/36/R19 in front). The roof is wrapped in black as well as the front grill and the air vent on hood. The spoiler is carbon fiber. There is full tint on the car. There are custom exterior lighting on the license plate and side mirrors (which are also black). The front side markers are covered in the white wrap. The back lettering is blacked out. Proxima Lowering module installed (by previous owner I never used)

As far as negative, the wrap is peeling in various locations, as well as small stains in the wrap. Overall the wrap looks great. To mitigate this I have approximately 20 ft of the wrap still in my garage which is included with the sale. Personally I wouldn't change the wrap at all and it probably has some decent life left. If you don't like the wrap, underneath there is beautiful Mercedes Silver paint.

Interior
The interior of this car is one of a kind and will impress any passenger you have. To begin the entire inside is wrapped in carbon fiber. The steering wheel is upgraded P30 with the suade inserts. There is a custom ipad integration in the glove box. There is valentine K1 radar available. There is harmon kardon factory system with a custom alpine kicked box and subwoofer control on seat. The instrument cluster has been upgraded to the 200MPH cluster. The navigation disk has been upgraded to 2014.

As far as negative, the automatic truck doesn't work (you need to close manually). There is a small hole in the passenger front seat (from a ladies heel). Some of the massaging seat features don't seem to work although I never use them. The sun roof works great, heated seats, every other interior feature works fine along with the other seat features.

Performance
This car is an absolute beast. On C mode and driving easy, it can be a nice daily. But when you want, this car is a MONSTER. The 5 speed transmission is very responsive. You can hit 60 mph in first gear in under 4 seconds. There isn't many cars on the road that can stand a chance.

Okay onto the modifications. There was a newly installed 5 piece idler pulley set as well as a custom Belt wrap kit. The ECU and TCU were custom tuned by Eurocharged performance as well as upgraded supercharger pulley. The exhaust has the resonators deleted for a nice AMG sound that isn't loud until you really hit it, then it sounds great!

Maintenance
- Oil Recently Changed
- 4 new tires, alignment
- new rear differential disk
- new lower front control arms and bushing
- lower front ball joints
- new engine air filter
- new drive belt
And approximately 14 months ago
- Rear Main Seal Leak
- Transmission Flush
- Headlight Bulbs OEM
- Brakes (OEM Rotors/Akebono Pads)

Quick Summary of Mods:
Wrapped in 3M Satin White
Powercoated wheels in Ferrari Grey
Mercedes System Lowered by 1"
OEM rotors, Akebono Pads
Valentine V1 Radar
Custom Stereo Installation
Proxima Lowering Module
Painted Gold Calipers
Black Roof, Black Grill, Black hood air vent
Eurocharged ECU tune
Eurocharged TCU Tune
Eurocharged Smaller Supercharger Pulley
Wrapped Carbon Fiber Interior
Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler
Custom Headlights
HID Fogs
Resonator Delete (exhaust)
P30 OEM Steering Wheel (Suede Inserts)
2014 Mercedes Navigation Disc
CLS63 Instrument Cluster

Last edited by Pufftrees; 01-14-2016 at 01:39 PM.
Old 11-19-2015 | 02:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS550 4Matic, C43, E350, ML350
Good luck!
Old 11-19-2015 | 02:32 PM

2016 AMG GTS
Originally Posted by Pufftrees
It's not perfect by any means... there are a few minor blemishes on the wrap. There is a small burn hole in teh passenger seat. Some of the custom lighting will twitch sometimes. Some of the wrap is peeling barely at certain corners. I do have a bunch of extra wrap I will sell with the vehicle.
Car was smoked in?
Old 11-19-2015 | 02:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS550 4Matic, C43, E350, ML350
Originally Posted by cardoza
Car was smoked in?
Since I am the original owner, maybe I can answer it.

It actually isn't a burn hole, it was my ex girlfriend's heel that put a hole through it
Old 11-19-2015 | 05:23 PM

06 F150, 05 E55, 98 Volvo
Originally Posted by djrabbi
Since I am the original owner, maybe I can answer it.

It actually isn't a burn hole, it was my ex girlfriend's heel that put a hole through it
Makes sense that she is an ex now!!!
Old 11-19-2015 | 06:53 PM

e63 NA
Lol thanks for that exchange Djrabbi, I've since updated the OP to put Heel hole

I didn't smoke in the car and not even vape in it, or eat , interior is pretty damn nice besides that tiny seat hole you can't even notice.

I've been meaning to update with more pictures but been busy, I'll add more when I can or in the meantime anyone can PM me here with email address.

Last edited by Pufftrees; 11-19-2015 at 06:56 PM.
Old 11-20-2015 | 12:54 PM

06 E55 AMG, 86 Corolla,87 E30,02 LSB M3
nice. gl
Old 12-06-2015 | 06:45 PM

e63 NA
Updated, added a ton of pictures.

New car is arriving Wednesday so this needs to go
Old 12-19-2015 | 01:17 AM

e63 NA
Up on ebay, price reduced, OBO

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321953150356...84.m1555.l2649
Old 12-20-2015 | 11:04 AM

05 E55
GLWS
Old 01-04-2016 | 10:36 AM

e63 NA
Back in town, sorry if I missed your call/message.

I'll be available and this car is sitting pretty waiting for a new owner.

Price is OBO
Old 01-09-2016 | 08:09 PM

e63 NA
This beauty is still available. I'm driving her once a week but my other car is here, so she needs a new home
Old 01-11-2016 | 03:10 PM

e63 NA
Lot's of interest after the ebay auction. Still for sale though!

Price Reduced: $15.5k as is (with no radar), down to $15.2k if you dont want the subwoofer (the stock HK sound system sounds great)
Old 01-14-2016 | 01:39 PM

e63 NA
Car is sold. Found her a good home.

The buyer is one lucky summa*****, this car is AMAZING.