Miscellaneous The archived forum for miscellaneous Mercedes-related sales by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.

FS: Louis Vuitton Evidence Sunglasses - brand new w/receipt

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 08:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
FS: Louis Vuitton Evidence Sunglasses - brand new w/receipt

copped these vuitton glasses for my girl, theyre the evidence model and theyre really mens. she wanted them but with no local stores having them she wasnt able to try them on at all and thats why im selling - theyre too big for her face lol

from what i hear these are pretty hard to find in the stores - all of the nyc and nj stores were completely sold out of them and my SA was only able to find this pair down at the palm beach gardens store

if anyone wants them for what i paid minus the shipping let me know otherwise im just gonna return them to the soho store and get my money back

Reminiscent of the aviator style, the acetate frame of the modern and masculine Evidence sunglasses is sculpted and hand-polished.

Size: 12.6" x 13"

- 100% UV protection
- Matching graded lenses
- Sculpted and hand-polished acetate frames
- Bridge and tips enhanced with a metal inlay
PRODUCT ID: Z0105W

Old 08-17-2008, 08:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
the w after the product code and the 'EVIDENCE NOIR W' on the receipt is an LV code for western. these glasses came in an eastern and western version.

i thought this was pretty interesting...everyone over here in the us got the w version and that means the bridge of the glasses is wider for wider american faces the eastern version is the version sold over in paris and europe where most people have narrow bridges.

im now trying to find an eastern version from one of the european stores to see if that works for her but its not too easy and i dont trust anything vuitton on ebay
Old 08-18-2008, 12:03 PM

in your Mom's car
I'm sorry but that is crazy for some damn sunglasses. I paid 200 for my Dolce & Gabana's and I thought that is a lot. They do have some fly LV's on Eluxury that have the LV on the lenses but they are like 5 bills.
Old 08-18-2008, 12:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
Originally Posted by Inf4life
I'm sorry but that is crazy for some damn sunglasses. I paid 200 for my Dolce & Gabana's and I thought that is a lot. They do have some fly LV's on Eluxury that have the LV on the lenses but they are like 5 bills.
lmao you think these joints are fly? those are the grossest pair of lv glasses ive ever seen in my entire life

http://www.louisvuitton.com/web/flas...ue=en_US&buy=1
Old 08-18-2008, 01:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 CLS63
Good luck with your sale BK!

I got the same pair on right now and I love em.. All the girls try to come up and ask me about em cause they want a pair, but as you said they're too big for them.

Yeah its alot of money for some sunglasses, but I think theyre a timeless design and I'll be wearing them for years (1 year and counting, got my pair last June).

And yes they are very hard to find...
Old 08-19-2008, 09:03 AM

in your Mom's car
Originally Posted by BklynBenz
lmao you think these joints are fly? those are the grossest pair of lv glasses ive ever seen in my entire life

http://www.louisvuitton.com/web/flas...ue=en_US&buy=1
The one's you are selling look like they belong on the face of a 70's **** king. I wasn't knocking your glasses before, I was just saying that is a grip to spend on glasses. To each their own though. If I bought those nobody here would even know what they are. There is so much fake stuff out here because no one has the money for real stuff. Just like my ex has a real Chanel and LV purse. But most people couldn't tell the difference because of all the knock offs.

Good luck with the sale though.
Old 08-19-2008, 11:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sl55amg
sent PM..

check it out plz...
Old 08-20-2008, 06:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
sorry man theyre sold
Old 08-20-2008, 08:54 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
holy ****...expensive sunglasses...but then again I had my Emperor Armani glasses for like $300. had'em for years rarely wears it.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 27 Likes on 8 Posts
‘23 EQS AMG
those are hott!