Miscellaneous The archived forum for miscellaneous Mercedes-related sales by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Big Selloff! Jeans, Sunglasses, Wallets etc. All Brand Names!! Cheap too!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 10:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S550
Big Selloff! Jeans, Sunglasses, Wallets etc. All Brand Names!! Cheap too!

I have these items just sitting here, so please take them off my hands!

I only accept paypal as payment, and I ship via USPS. All prices include shipping and Paypal fees. First come first serve, you can email me directly as I only visit this site late at night. SOLN6184@AOL.COM

I am open to reasonable offers as well via email, but no lowballs please.

All pics are located here, in case you can not view them http://img708.imageshack.us/g/dscn1180f.jpg/

First off I have a pair of "The Original Car Shoe" Driving shoes/loafers. They are shiny leather and never worn outside of my house. I got them on sale at Saks last year for $200 and they came with some sort of string/shoelace which I removed as I thought it looked better without it. I never wore them because I did not love the smooth leather bottom.
Yours for $90 shipped

Here you can see my "mod" I colored in the holes as they were white beforehand

Next up a used Gucci card holder. This is pretty used, but if you want something cheap from Gucci here is your chance.
$35 shipped

Another wallet, this one from Prada. It is a bit used, but is in good condition. Has 8 card slots, 2 cash compartments. Very nice wallet.
$80 shipped

More from Prada, this is a used keychain to match the wallet. If you buy the wallet I will sell it for $20. If not, $30 shipped.

Mercedes leather passport case. Very nice, in leather. If you buy 2 items from me I will give it to you for free. Otherwise $25 shipped

Mont Blanc belt. This one has been used very little, and retail for these are in the $250-$300 range today. It has a very sharp perforated leather belt and the buckle will be polished before shipping (sorry didnt have time to polish it tonight)
$85 shipped

[img[http://img339.imageshack.us/i/dscn1200l.jpg/[/img]

Burberry Polo Size Medium. Authentic (from Bloomingdales) New with Tags. Got this as a gift, and it does not fit properly. These tend to wear a little bigger, I like a more slim fit that Ralph Lauren has. This is really nice and classic.
Retail must be $80-$90 I am selling for $45 shipped

Vilebrequin bathing suit NWT Size Large (I am size 31" waist and fits me, I guess your good up to 33"). Bought this at their shop in NYC last year for $240. I bought a few at the time but never got around to wearing it in the summer as I have something a bit similar. Never worn, never tried on, yours for $100 shipped.

[img]https://img822.imageshack.us/i/dscn1205h.jpg/[img]
Old 03-08-2011, 10:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S550
Prada Sunglasses 1 of 2 this is the "Linea Rosso" line style SPS 52G in great shape with rubber case. I wore these once or twice a week for one summer two years ago and moved on to another pair. During a recent trip to Vegas I saw the exact pair still on sale, they say its a classic design so they still sell it.
$85 shipped, if you buy both of my Prada sunglasses I will sell for $150 shipped

Prada Sunglasses 2 of 2. This one does not have a carrying case, but I have the original box. Bought these 3 yrs ago in Rome for about $250. This is model SPR 51H
$85 shipped. If you buy both my Prada Suglasses I will sell for $150 shipped.

Mosley Tribes Sunglasses "Pilot" w/polarized lens. These are made by Olivers People, which is a very high end brand for Sunglasses. I bought these this summer for $240 or so. Excellent condition, worn a couple of times per week for 2 months. Eric from Entourage wears these on many episodes

Yours for $125 shipped.

JEANS!
These are for sale since I lost a few pounds and I have no use for these. All are authentic, and bought at $150-$200 They are all cleaned, but i will have them cleaned again before shipping.

All jeans are $45 shipped.

Citizens of Humanity 1 of 2. Jagger fit, boot cut. Size 32" waist, and inseam is about 32". I never shortened these so there are some rips from my shoes as shown. $45 shipped.

Citizens of Humanity 2 of 2. This is a much darker color, and are quite worn as you can see from the photos. They have not been shortened so there are some rips from my shoes as shown. 32 waist 33 inseam. "Evans" fit relaxed

AG Jeans, worn only a couple of times. A light wash, and super soft material. these are like wearing sweatpants!! 32" waist, 32" inseam "The Hero" fit.

[/img]http://img269.imageshack.us/i/dscn1252l.jpg/[/img]
Old 03-08-2011, 10:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S550
7 for all mankind 1 of 2. These are a medium wash, not too dark. They are also made of a very soft material and they are very comfortable. Size 31, Slouchy fit. The inseam is 33", never got them shortened so there is some rips from my shoes as you see in the photos.

7 for all mankind 2 of 2. These are a bit darker than the previous pair shown, and again they are made of a super soft material that is very comfortable. Size 32 waist, 32 inseam not shortened. The fit is "A pocket relaxed" and they have the awesome A pocket as per the photos. Barely worn, maybe a couple of times.

True Religion, light wash only worn once or twice. A medium color with a couple of tears made by the company. They are bootcut, and have been shortened. The waist is size 32, the inseam shortened to about 31.5"

I may have another couple of pairs of 7s, so email me if interested in more.

Thanks for looking, and again if you have any questions please reach me by email SOLN6184@aol.com rather than PM. I will get back to you swiftly!
Old 03-09-2011, 01:58 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
05 E55 AMG
Can't see pics
Old 03-10-2011, 12:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S550
Sorry all photos are here http://img708.imageshack.us/g/dscn1180f.jpg/

BTW
Both 7 Jeans SOLD
Mont Blanc Belt SOLD
Gucci Card Holder SOLD
Burberry Polo SOLD
Old 03-11-2011, 06:35 AM

01 clk 430 convertible. black on black
****in virus
Old 03-11-2011, 10:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S550
What virus?
WTF
Old 03-12-2011, 01:00 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Brilliant Silver CLK 320
I clicked it, there's no virus.
Old 03-12-2011, 02:16 AM

mslaughter I don't know which one of the links you clicked but there is more than one link. when you catch a virus it happens instant the moment you click. so i cant get confused and not know what site to blame it on
Old 03-12-2011, 02:34 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Brilliant Silver CLK 320
I clicked the link in post #5 and then a few random images in his album, nothing popped up. Do you know which link you clicked that gave you the notification? Maybe it was a false positive?
Old 03-12-2011, 03:04 AM

If im not mistakened its the 1st one. and i didnt get any notification. it just infected while i was going through the pictures.
Old 03-12-2011, 07:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S550
Originally Posted by kingsley
If im not mistakened its the 1st one. and i didnt get any notification. it just infected while i was going through the pictures.
K, just let it go, theres no virus! Here are pics.

Old 03-12-2011, 07:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S550

Old 03-12-2011, 07:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S550

Old 03-20-2011, 10:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts
CLS550 4Matic, C43, E350, ML350