ML55 AMG, ML63 AMG (W163, W164) 1999 - 2011 Two Generations

KLEEMANN W163 headers!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 01:34 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KLEEMANN W163 headers!

KLEEMANN USA is looking for someone to make their car available to test-fit a set of our prototype W163 ML headers. These are designed to fit the W163 chassis with the M113 engine- ML430, ML500, or the ML55- they will work on any of those models. These headers are not bolt-on, rather a header with a down pipe. They were designed to remove the primary cat, but they do retain the secondary catalyst. The car does not have to be in Colorado- just need someone willing to have these pre-production headers shipped to them, installed, and if any issues arise, document them with pictures, and feedback. Before and after dyno testing would be greatly appreciated, but if it's too much of a hassle, no big deal. Please contact me for details. A discounted package price (headers and ECU programming) will be offered to whoever is interested- we only need 1 person. Shoot me an email! cory@kleemannusa.com
Old 11-18-2008, 11:06 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Found a donor vehicle- thanks for all the inquires everyone!!! I'll make a post once our production units are available.