ML55 AMG, ML63 AMG (W163, W164) 1999 - 2011 Two Generations

2000 ml 55 solutions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 10:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 ML55/Kleeman Headers
2000 ml 55 solutions

Ok the BAS ESP light that couldnt get figured out was caused by the high speed steering sensor failing. The Klunk was caused not by mounts to the motor but the transfer case mounting bolts being loose and you cant tell uless you take off the support bracket, nuts fell off. Bigger rims as long as you are within 55mm offset should be ok watch your tire upsizing from factory 285/50/18. and......... if you use spacers make shure they are BOTH hubcentric and rimcentric. Man the crap ya gotta learn the hard way. Oh leave the resonator on the exhause and you could go with a series 40 flowmaster, good sound but loss of mpg hard to tell on the grunt force improvement. Plugs that were in this beast were NGK R and I assume that means race I have lost a lot of power putting the stock minus two temperatures in; as I will be adding supercharger soon and need the colder plugs. I am wondering if it is me or is it that sometimes on the Mercedes they plant your *** in the seat a WOT and other times they dont. Why?