ML55 AMG, ML63 AMG (W163, W164) 1999 - 2011 Two Generations

WTB ML55, anyone selling?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 07:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 C230 Ash/Capri Manual
WTB ML55, anyone selling?

Hit me up with the details please! Would like 2002 with less than 120k but will consider others for a good price.

Just throwing it out there, I also have a manual 2006 c230 with 105k that I would trade, but its not necessary.
Old 06-03-2011, 07:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01 ML55, 05 Jaguar X type, 05 mini Cooper convertible, 03 VW Eurovan
I have been considering selling my 01. I bought it w/ 45,000 and it now has 145,000. I have done all maintainence and also the following:
$7,000 in A/V installations. I am a mechanical engineer by trade and did all of the work myself. There are previous posts from me detailing the install. It is killer and no mods were done to the truck.

To date I have:
Replaced the power steering pump, upper radiator hose, new spark plugs @ 110,000, new Bilstein struts and shocks (last week), new Pirelli Scorpions @ 135,000, bought a set of 17" wheels and Blizzak tires for winter driving last winter, new wiper motor, wiper blades.

It has been a very reliable and fun vehicle. I purchased an older Rover last year for bad weather and also have several other cars. My wife has been driving the ML and wants to get a late model 3 series Xi. The ML has always been garaged from new. I purchased it from a local doctor when it came off lease. It has a few small exterior scuffs, the interior is very very nice. No accidents except for my wife backing into a UPS truck and my having to buy the rear lower plastic bumper cover. I had the hood and front fenders repainted a couple years ago due to rock chips.

Everything works except:
Gas gauge is intermittant / when it is filled it reads empty, when it gets to 3/4 tank it works fine to empty.
Remote entry has never worked. You have to lock the truck by pushing the console lock button, get out, lock the driver door w/ the key. Either front door will activate the central unlock and turn the alarm off.

I have attached a couple pics showing the vehicle w/ the stock wheels and w/ the winter wheels. The winter set will come w/ the truck.
I would take $12,5000 but no less.

Steve
Attached Thumbnails WTB ML55, anyone selling?-011.jpg   WTB ML55, anyone selling?-008.jpg   WTB ML55, anyone selling?-sky-zone-148.jpg  

Last edited by Speakerdude; 06-03-2011 at 08:12 AM. Reason: mis spell
Old 08-11-2011, 12:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID
Originally Posted by Speakerdude
I have been considering selling my 01. I bought it w/ 45,000 and it now has 145,000. I have done all maintainence and also the following:
$7,000 in A/V installations. I am a mechanical engineer by trade and did all of the work myself. There are previous posts from me detailing the install. It is killer and no mods were done to the truck.

To date I have:
Replaced the power steering pump, upper radiator hose, new spark plugs @ 110,000, new Bilstein struts and shocks (last week), new Pirelli Scorpions @ 135,000, bought a set of 17" wheels and Blizzak tires for winter driving last winter, new wiper motor, wiper blades.

It has been a very reliable and fun vehicle. I purchased an older Rover last year for bad weather and also have several other cars. My wife has been driving the ML and wants to get a late model 3 series Xi. The ML has always been garaged from new. I purchased it from a local doctor when it came off lease. It has a few small exterior scuffs, the interior is very very nice. No accidents except for my wife backing into a UPS truck and my having to buy the rear lower plastic bumper cover. I had the hood and front fenders repainted a couple years ago due to rock chips.

Everything works except:
Gas gauge is intermittant / when it is filled it reads empty, when it gets to 3/4 tank it works fine to empty.
Remote entry has never worked. You have to lock the truck by pushing the console lock button, get out, lock the driver door w/ the key. Either front door will activate the central unlock and turn the alarm off.

I have attached a couple pics showing the vehicle w/ the stock wheels and w/ the winter wheels. The winter set will come w/ the truck.
I would take $12,5000 but no less.

Steve
Stevie, I've got an 01 with 35 K miles and now she needs tires!!! How do you like the Scorpions? I too run Blizzaks in winter BUT need some summer tires now? Any other recommendations for tires??