ML63 AMG (W166) 2011 -2015 (Replaced by GLE63)

360 passenger side mirror camera not working

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2022, 02:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 ML63
360 passenger side mirror camera not working

Hi everyone, have you guys experienced the 360 puddle mirror camera not to work. I had someone install the 64 color ambient lighting which caused that camera to stop working double checked all wiring and if anything was pinched or not connected correctly everything seemed to be ok no issues I’m cursing if by runing the ambient light kit wiring from the glove box into the passenger side door where the black wiring connecter meets at if that May caused a problem but I doubt that cause the guy who installed everything I watched him and he didn’t pass wires into that connection just around it. Some help would be great or just buy another camera and check if that is the issue
Old 02-18-2024, 05:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2018 c300
Fixed??!

Originally Posted by One_fast_ML63
Hi everyone, have you guys experienced the 360 puddle mirror camera not to work. I had someone install the 64 color ambient lighting which caused that camera to stop working double checked all wiring and if anything was pinched or not connected correctly everything seemed to be ok no issues I’m cursing if by runing the ambient light kit wiring from the glove box into the passenger side door where the black wiring connecter meets at if that May caused a problem but I doubt that cause the guy who installed everything I watched him and he didn’t pass wires into that connection just around it. Some help would be great or just buy another camera and check if that is the issue

did you end up finding out how to fix it? I’m having a similar issue but with the driver side!