Mobile Electronics and Lighting The archived forum for mobile electronics and lighting equipment for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Feeler W203 05+ Command+ Ipod intergration

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 10:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
C63
Guys if you think its too much thats ok, (don't buy it) I respect your thoughts..thats why we are on this forum to share thoughts and comments.
I can say that yes these unit are getting harder and harder to find much less in the shape this one is in. If you want to wait around and try to get lucky go for it. I had to wait for a while for this unit to pop up. BTW this one plays mp3's. once again its 1700 shipped for everything please don't pm me with silly low ball offers like $500 or offering me a used cd player and to "hook you up on the price". Gents it for sale that simple. Look around like I did if you find one cheaper go for it and good luck.

Don't forget you get the set of Ginsu knives aswell

Last edited by Mikegpr03; 01-11-2009 at 10:54 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 C300 4Matic
Originally Posted by Mikegpr03
Guys if you think its too much thats ok, (don't buy it) I respect your thoughts..thats why we are on this forum to share thoughts and comments.
I can say that yes these unit are getting harder and harder to find much less in the shape this one is in. If you want to wait around and try to get lucky go for it. I had to wait for a while for this unit to pop up. BTW this one plays mp3's. once again its 1700 shipped for everything please don't pm me with silly low ball offers like $500 or offering me a used cd player and to "hook you up on the price". Gents it for sale that simple. Look around like I did if you find one cheaper go for it and good luck.

Well said. The fact that it has MP3 playback definitely adds to its value because that seems to be pretty hard to find. Can you post the part number off of it? I'm curious to see what year it is to get a better idea of when they added that capability. Thanks.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
I will nee to take it apart to get you that. Please bare with me since I want to take it off only once.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:43 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 C230 SS
Originally Posted by Mikegpr03

I'm the one who offered you $500 for the command unit alone, not including the ipod connection or ginsu knives. In a previous post, you said you would take any fair offer. Instead you refused to counter offer and insisted on $1700. I thought $500 was a good starting point for negotiations. Now you call it a "silly low ball offer". You bought it for $1100 and used it for a period of time. It has now been used by multiple owners and you want more than what you paid for it. I completely understand your point about not buying it from you if I don't like the price. But on the other hand, I don't expect other members to accuse me of silly low ball offers while at the same time trying to sell me used equipment for more than they purchased it for. That is just bad form.
Old 01-18-2009, 04:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I drive a 2013 ML350
He paid only $1100 for this??? Dude, he should've taken my offer.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
bump
And no thanks I will not sell it for 500 dollars. But I wish you the best of luck.

Sorry guys I will not part the unit out I want to sell it completely (nav and ipod unit) .
I'm in no hurry my C55 sits in my garage with a cover. I drive it rarely Moosejaw can chime in for the condition this car is in. I drive a beat up ford ranger (love parking that thing anyware and not worrying) or my company car

On a side note: Demand for these units are high but they aren't easy to find much less in 100% perfect shape. Hence the price. But hey its a free country if you don't want to pay the price...don't

Best of luck to all you you guys.

Last edited by Mikegpr03; 01-25-2009 at 02:37 AM.