Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Hi, New to Mercedes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2013 | 10:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
88 300te
Hi, New to Mercedes

Hi everyone. I have been reading around your forum over the past couple weeks, and have picked up a good bit of Mercedes-specific knowledge. I have been an auto mechanic all my life, not always by trade, but at least by working on my own fleet of cars. I have owned many various Jap cars and domestics, but never a Mercedes, until about a week ago. I bought my friend's 300TE wagon for a temporary daily driver and have quickly become a fan of the car.

I've fixed a few leaks and taken it out driving a few times now. It's a bit dinged up, but rust is minimal, and I think it is worth restoring to an extent. I enjoy expanding my knowledge base regarding cars, and I think owning this wagon will be a great next step. I have somewhat fallen in love with the car, and plan to keep it around a good while. I am already considering adding another Mercedes to the fleet, but that will be for later. I look forward to talking further with you all.