Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Canadian E550 4matic 1st MB ever.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2014, 04:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MB 2007 E550 V8 AWD
Canadian E550 4matic 1st MB ever.

Hi everyone here at MBworld. I am so excited and scared at the same time to let you know i have just purchased a certified used 2007 MB E550 4matic. I paid $20,000 canadian dollars for the out the door price. It has 100,000km or 62,000 miles for the non-metric ones. It began its' life in Quebec, Canada and then went to Montreal, Canada and then on to Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I did my research and read as much as i could here at MBworld and also did a Carproof which had nothing to show but renewals and one inquiry claim for right side fender damage. Looks like someone scraped a bit of the car. No dent just scratches. The 384 hp is awesome but i will hardly ever reach its' potential as I will be the perverbial granny driver. I have many hours to read all the posts and looking forward to owning my ever first MB car. The E550 air ride definately not my taste but im getting older and my 5 yr old daughter will be with me so i really love you guys describing the AWD stuff and all that torque to get away from those other crazy accident prone drivers. This is my first post and look forward to reading all MBworld has to offer for information on my newly used MB. Thanks to everyone for giving so much insight to help me narrow my used car purchase. If i did not get the E550 i would have bought another ford crown victoria ex-rcmp vehicle....LOL I have included a pic of the baby.
Have fun all. Sincerely, James.
Attached Thumbnails Canadian E550 4matic 1st MB ever.-2007-e550-4matic.png