Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Mercedes c180 estate in the UK

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2014, 07:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c180 estate 2004 m71
Mercedes c180 estate in the UK

Hello everyone pleased to meet you all, i am constantine a mercedes c180 estate owner year 2004 its nice to know there is a large community of us owners here and that we can help each other with these cars, i have always been a man who likes to solve any problems with many of my cars and i have saved myself money by undertaking jobs i think i can handle, but as you well know cars are becoming more technical end electrical and so help from other peoples knowledge would be nice so we can dilute our differences together so in the long run we can save ourselves time and money fixing our own cars.

I have a problem with my engine i went fishing and the engine light came on
the AA came out and found the following fault codes stored

EOBD showed po171 too lean bank 1
Mercedes star showed 2029 mixture - 201C Rick - 201B 4 misfire
engine idling slow about 0.4 then high to 1.3 engine light came on and has stayed on some said to change the camshaft magnets to i went to mercs and brought new ones and installed them still the car is running the same and help on this matter would be much appreciated, i look forward to my mercedes family out there.

kind regards constanine

Last edited by beachcombers; 05-28-2014 at 07:33 AM.