Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Ms gulf coast...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2015, 01:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 e55
Ms gulf coast...

Treated myself to a new Christmas present a tad early... Picked up n 06 e55 with 63500 miles on it for 17k out the door... Picked it up in pretty much a monsoon, so to my surprise once I got to look at it, car has headers and cat Delete, heat exchanger, over drive pulley (not sure which size) n ima assume a tune and cooling pump with the other money spent, y skimp? New to the forum I'll look around, but for a quick response does this forum have sections? Like southern/ northern/ eastern/ western... I'd like to track down the previous owner if possible and id assume he may or may not have been around on here... Car was an originally a Texas car and then ventured over to Louisiana area.. Final question will b? How many shops are out there that tune these cars? Ima assume they get vin locked like every other car that's ever tuned and I have no tuning cable or anything like that. I assume I may b able to contact tuners and them check by vin to track em down if they've tuned it or not? Thanks in advance for the knowledge and information... And looking forward to being part of the family!
Old 12-27-2015, 11:39 PM
SPONSOR/MBworld Guru

Received 211 Likes on 202 Posts
MB W204/W212, BMW E66, Porsche 958, VW MK6 TDI, Maserati Ghibli SQ4
Welcome to MBWorld. Grats on the w211 pickup. Really amazing price for a great vehicle. Power and luxury all rolled into one. Looks like a head start on some power mods too!

Let us know if we can help you out with some whiter lighting. We have plug and play LED and HID units to give her a modern facelift. Inner parking lights and rear plates are common mods, but many also upgrade their interior as well.
Old 12-28-2015, 06:02 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 152 Likes on 152 Posts
Mercedes E55 AMG E211
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here. Great looking ride! You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!
Old 12-28-2015, 10:37 AM
Super Moderator

Received 770 Likes on 749 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
welcome aboard...
Old 12-30-2015, 05:53 PM
SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 61 Posts
Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, BMW, MINI and more!
Welcome to MBWorld and congratulations! If you ever need anything for your W211 be sure to let me know.