Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Finally got me the car I've always wanted :) - 2014 E63 Wagon owner from the Bay Area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2017, 12:44 AM

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
2014 E63 S-AMG 4 Matic Wagon
Finally got me the car I've always wanted :) - 2014 E63 Wagon owner from the Bay Area

Hi everyone.

My name is Bing and I am from the SF Bay area. For the longest time (maybe since grad school), i have wanted an ultra fast wagon. Over the yaers, I have owned a modified Volvo 850 T5 wagon, and Subaru Legacy GT wagon, both extensively modded...but in the back of my mind, cars like the E63 Wagon and the RS6 Avant were always cars that i dreamed about.

With the Audi never available stateside,, the E63 Wagon was my realistic target, but having been part of the subaru scene for the past 15 years and totally used to higher horse powered AWD cars, I always avoided the AMGs due to their high power/RWD nature. I have also worked on a few modified AMGs, including a 700HP E55 wagon, and feeling the rear end squirm at 70mph was kind of unnerving for an AWD guy like me.

So i was super delighted when the 4Matic verion came out in 2014 and set my sights on the wagon...trying to find my ideal exterior/interior color combo wasnt easy, but eventually, i found one a month ago, and made the purchase.

Unlike all my previous cars, my thought is to keep this one relatively stock looking, maybe just a modest tune, filters, etc...although as i learn more about the world of aftermarket mercedes tuning, i may catch the bug again...who knows

one thing that WILL be extensively modded is the audio system, as i own a high end car audio shop in the area, this will serve as the demo vehicle. I actually do have some experience with the W212 but never in a wagon, so i am looking forward to see what i can fit in there. The goal will be sound quality a very clean presentation Anything i learn i will share with the forum if it helps others.

anyway, here is the car. Looking forward to being part of the community and learning from everyone
Attached Thumbnails Finally got me the car I've always wanted :) - 2014 E63 Wagon owner from the Bay Area-16797227_821309178019761_3423797153657280587_o.jpg  
The following users liked this post:
Paulo Soares (02-28-2017)
Old 02-28-2017, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator

Received 744 Likes on 725 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
congrats & welcome aboard...