Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Howdy from Minnesota

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2017, 10:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1975 280s, 2011 e350 estate
Talking Howdy from Minnesota

MBWorld... I'm finally a member and not just a stalker any longer.

Name is Chris and I'm in the Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN area.

Got two in fleet so far... was gifted a 1975 280s nearly 20 years ago by my father, she was run gently for many years, then had a throttle linkage issue, and my pop's let her sit. covered and protected, so she's in great shape. A few mice to rot part of the driver's door sill, but it'll be worth paying a good body guy to do the work. I can touch up, but on the first S class, it deserves the proper touch. This will be my cruiser, our summer car. It will get legal tint, a killer sound system, and not much else. It will cruise the lakes in Uptown, the clubs in downtown, and out to Stillwater, MN with the family.

Number two joined us a couple weeks ago from Cleveland, 2011 e350 Estate (wagon.) First kid was born 6 weeks ago, and welp... the 07 Jeep Liberty short on space and even being a limited version, it doesn't have the 'presence' needed when buying diapers at 11pm from Walmart :-P This thing is mint. 52k, only cost me $23k, and is literally spotless. Maybe a little polish and waxing but not much else. I rolled the dice after doing as much research as I could about this particular vehicle, and found out it was a one owner, local to the dealer it was bought and serviced at, and was clearly taken care of. I couldn't be more happy. Kudo's to Autonation Ford East in Cleveland for making it an easy purchase. I plan to do the legal tint on this one, the 3M clear bra and maybe find a the roof rack accessories. Otherwise it's perfect just the way it is. Okay, i'll shut up, here's the pictures. Thanks in advanced for the help and advice!
Attached Thumbnails Howdy from Minnesota-img_20170420_201238.jpg   Howdy from Minnesota-img_20170409_120326.jpg  
Old 04-25-2017, 09:49 AM
Super Moderator

Received 744 Likes on 725 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
welcome aboard...