Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Aux input grey out in C207 2011 E class

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2017, 06:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
United Kingdom Car - Mercedes E Class E350 2 Door Coupe 2011 AMG Outline C207 diesel V6
Aux input grey out in C207 2011 E class

Dear Guys,

Hope you all well a very strong hallo from UK .

Just a fast one here as you all are very experienced in mercedes and its features so my story as below;

I have got a E class 2011 coupe 2 door e350 diesel v6 the Aux was working find using the media interface cable from mercedes globes box cable the one that convert the pins to AUX / USB or a USB Charger.

If I use the convert of USB the phone charge find but when i select from Media AUX not sound comes at all which it use to work fine it stop working about 3 month ago for no reason.

As am an IT person I manage to access the engineer mode on the car and notice that the System management the AUX Input is not ticked and is grey out and i cant tick it what happen to my AUX ?

I also tried differnet mobiles in order to check the AUX further I have havnet done any changes the car it self.

Please help me am running out of idea also i notice that my Comand nav of the interface is since 2011 how can i update it ?

The version of the Engineer Mode :

SW build : 16.203
Date : 16.03.2011
Dev Name: HB_HUS212Mid
Supplier tyype : 9013

Please help me why is it grey out ? and why cant i tick ? please help me boyssssssssssssssss