Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello MBWorld

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2019, 12:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLC300 Coupe 4MATIC
Hello MBWorld

Hey all. New to the forum and new to MB. Been sporting a classic RR for the last few years and decided it was time to upgrade. Picked up our 19 GLC300 4MATIC Coupe a few weeks ago and loving it. Purchased off the lot, so I did not get everything I would have wanted on a custom order but got a great deal.
Black on black, Premium Pkg, AMG Line Styling, Night Pkg, Park Assist Pkg, MB Tex Dash and Upper door sills, Sport Exhaust, Illuminated door sills, Burmester, running boards, heated fronts, 20" AMG wheels. I think that's it. Oh, front windows tinted to match last week, pics are prior to that.

No smartphone integration or Apple Carplay - probably the one thing I would really like to have (or had as an option). That said, I ordered a Garmin SD card just to have the NAVI work, but use Google maps anyway. Also a little misleading re: in car WIFI. AT&T let me set up the trial but cannot find a way to access in the car, so I assume you need Comand.

Thanks to the forums and some mods I have seen and read about, I am making my list of mods.. which I would have done anyway just because I like to tinker with my cars and try to make them a little different/better than stock. My list so far:
1. Burger JB4
2. Illuminated Star - planning DIY but the MB parts
3. DRL upgrade (digging the blue on start up)
4. Change exhaust tips (or lack thereof) to GLC43 style in black. Looking for options. I think I the 43 valence would be simple replacement and just add tips. I've seen a few carbon fiber versions but none to fit GLC yet.
5. Paint calipers - will have this professionally done. I know it's overkill on this car but would like to replace rear with AMG style.. or put AMGs all around and skip the painting step?
6. CAI - only option I have found is the ARMAspeed. I like the look and I'm not naive enough to believe it will have any measurable impact. I wish it did/would. May just be a comestic dress up thing.
7. Armytrix downpipe - still thinking and researching this one.. never had a turbo, but done plenty to exhaust upgrades in the past.

Got a few more in mind, but think I'll start here.

Last edited by CM300Coupe; 03-13-2019 at 12:40 PM.
Old 03-13-2019, 12:52 PM
Super Moderator

Received 716 Likes on 697 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
congrats & welcome aboard...
The following users liked this post:
CM300Coupe (03-14-2019)
Old 03-13-2019, 10:26 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3,836 Likes on 3,023 Posts
2017 GLE350 4MATIC
Welcome! Nice GLC.
CM300Coupe (03-14-2019)
Old 03-14-2019, 06:11 AM

Received 74 Likes on 69 Posts
MY19 E450 4MATIC Coupé
Good looking car. Sounds like your excited to make those changes. I hope you'll share your progress with more photos in future.
CM300Coupe (03-14-2019)
Old 03-14-2019, 09:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2019 AMG E53 Coupe
Nice looking! I almost pulled trigger on similar - GLE43. Opting instead for the stereotypical 2 door coupe (my mid-life crisis). Enjoy your new ride. Lots of great upgrades in your future