Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Hi from another forum

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2019 | 10:15 AM

2002 ML320, 2010 Ford F150
Hi from another forum

Have been a member of both for years. But the geniuses at autoguide decided to destroy all of their forums simultaneously without fixing the issues from earlier migrations. Other forums that are on life support are a GM, Cadillac, and Kia to name a few. In their final throes gasping for just a breath. You guys should be stoked. Overnight, you have become the largest Mercedes Benz forum in the world and you didn't do it. They did. Handed it to you on a silver platter. At least the former members there have a place to go that is not only familiar to them but more user friendly along with intact diy's. Much more than that ghastly so called upgrade to Xenforo. My advice to the admin team here: If you're ever visited by a cloaked figure with an evil grin sporting Xenforo logos offering up a nice upgrade: DON'T DO IT! It will screw up everything your members here have strived to build over the years. Gone will be all your directory links in your encyclopedias or stickies that steer someone to the appropriate thread for help. As for me, I'll hang out here and watch the nuclear explosion from a distance. I'm not really into the up front and personal flash bangs.
Old 08-27-2019 | 11:15 AM
Super Moderator
MBWorld Ambassador

bone stock E55 AMG
welcome aboard...
didn't know there was mb forum by autoguide...
The following users liked this post:
cmitch (08-27-2019)
Old 08-27-2019 | 12:06 PM

2002 ML320, 2010 Ford F150
Originally Posted by MJ50
welcome aboard...
didn't know there was mb forum by autoguide...
There isn't.