Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Researching the importance of AMG story

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2019, 09:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi A4
Question Researching the importance of AMG story

Hi there, new member here and this is my first post.
I joined the forum because I am doing research into AMG owners and the importance of its history, technology, and new innovation. I realise that the forum members (especially AMG owners) are most likely very informed but I would love to hear from everyone. Any help you are able to provide is appreciated - and if I am not adhering to any forum rules please let me know.

I have also posted a survey (10 questions) for anyone interested: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RQL93FN

Specifically I am curious to hear your views about:
  1. How much of the AMG history do you know? Everything, Some Technical, A bit, None. (here is a link if you are unfamiliar or have a few mins to view: https://lnkd.in/ehxZejC
  2. What parts of the history were most important to your decision to buying one, or would be important to you IF you were to buy an AMG?
  3. What are your views about AMG EVs (electric/hybrid/battery/plugin etc)?
  4. Would you consider an EV a real AMG?
  5. Will the lack of exhaust sound of an EV make you less inclined to want to own an AMG?
Old 12-03-2019, 06:59 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3,983 Likes on 3,130 Posts
2017 GLE350 4MATIC
Welcome! Interesting questions you ask. Can you tell us more about your project? What organization or business are you associated with?
Old 12-03-2019, 09:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi A4
Originally Posted by chassis
Welcome! Interesting questions you ask. Can you tell us more about your project? What organization or business are you associated with?
Hello, I work in strategy and research - specifically around customer insights - and I usually do this for ad agencies, marketing companies, and sometimes directly for brands. I am currently working on a project that is looking at the history of performance/luxury sub-brands or nameplates such as AMG, BMW M Series, Audi RS, Jaguar R and SVO to name a few. I am unfortunately unable to disclose who I am working for, but it is an ad agency who has an auto client. Nothing nefarious and I don't want to gather any personal details or be to intrusive of the member's space. I am just hoping to find out a bit of sentiment/opinion from those willing to share.

Thanks in advance for those willing to participate.
Old 12-05-2019, 07:03 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 465 Likes on 348 Posts
Hi,

Will Internet Brands (MBworld.net) be granted access to you study results? Can it be shared with this community? Thanks.

Bob