Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

New Member to the MBWorld ^^

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2021, 12:28 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
CLS 550 4Matic
New Member to the MBWorld ^^

Hi everyone, seen these forums for quite some time and now that I finally own the Benz I've been after for a few years and owned it a little over a year, I figured it's time to join the community as I continue to learn about these awesome cars and their engineering

All while attending college, I always saw the 2012-2014 CLS 550 4Matic occasionally on the highway, always had an eye for them and absolutely loved them. I told myself that is absolutely the car I want to own once I develop my craft and am embedded in my career. Seeing as I've now been in my craft now for about 5-8 years and worked my way into a good spot, I searched for around two years waiting for the right listing and eventually found a fully loaded Metallic Mocha Black on black interior, one owner with 22k miles original! A rare find that even my local dealership was surprised to see. Only option it didn't have was the Obsidian interior panels but I can always swap later if I really want to. I haven't minded the cherry (or wood per say) interior, it's grown on me a little.

Anyway, thought I would join the family and share in the new members section, I never get tired of driving this car. Even after a year, the geek in me finds new buttons and features all the time that make me smile ^^

Old 12-20-2021, 01:27 PM
Super Moderator

Received 744 Likes on 725 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
welcome to mbworld...
Old 12-21-2021, 03:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 708 Likes on 680 Posts
2013 C204 C250 Coupe
Hi @ZestyMozzarella and welcome to MBWorld. Thanks for the intro and the pics. I love the CLS shape and your looks an excellent find. Congratulations
Old 12-21-2021, 04:38 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 152 Likes on 152 Posts
Mercedes E55 AMG E211
Hello and welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining us and congrats. Hope you get years of enjoyment from your new ride. Safe driving and happy modding!