Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Hello

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2023, 04:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLB 220d
Hello

Got my first-ever Mercedes car two days ago. I used to drive a BMW 3 series before. Since our family has grown, we needed to switch to an SUV. I originally wanted a BMW X5, but it was too expensive for a decent one. I was considering a Mercedes GLC, but the GLB caught my eye with its interior looks and 7-seat options. Finally, I decided to go for it when I found a 21-plate GLB 220d AMG Line Premium with just under 18,000 miles on the odometer and owned by a single owner.

There's a noticeable difference in driving style and comfort when comparing the 3 series to the GLB. I know it's like comparing apples to oranges, but that's what I had before. I'm a bit confused by the sophisticated menu options and controls in the GLB, and the handling and steering response feel a bit awkward. However, I really appreciate the ride quality and posh interior of the GLB. Hopefully, these hiccups will get better in the upcoming days... fingers crossed!
Old 12-04-2023, 09:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 715 Likes on 687 Posts
2013 C204 C250 Coupe
Welcome to MBWorld! Be sure to post a photo of your GLB when you get a chance 👍
Old 12-05-2023, 01:39 AM
Super Moderator

Received 753 Likes on 734 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
welcome to mbworld...