Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Yesterday | 08:51 PM

2019 Mercedes c300 4matic

Hey guys, just joined the club with a 2019 c class. Was looking for an Audi but the Mercedes won me over. Got a great deal with only 21k miles and I couldn't be happier with the car.

Anyway, just wanted to check in since there's a dedicated forum for it.
Old Today | 04:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!
MBWorld Ambassador

2013 C204 C250 Coupe
Hi @Kingdom818 and welcome to MBWorld. Please post a photo of your C-Class when you get the time
Old Today | 06:08 AM

Ashtray replacement

I am extremely disappointed in Mercedes high cost of replacing plastic rear console ashtray for my 2008 Mercedes clk 350. A small piece broke off so I cannot put it in the slot and have it stay put. Mercedes wants over 400.00 for this piece. The parts man at my local dealers said they up the costs of items when a car is older. This is so egregious that I bought the part through another company. Very upset at Mercedes for their exploitation of customers driving older cars. I have had quite a bit of work done on the car and do enjoy it but this will make me think twice before buying another one.