Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Watch FS, Breitling & Gucci

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 04:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'
Watch FS, Breitling & Gucci

I have two watches I'm selling if anyone's interested.

First is a Gucci 8505 Stainless Steel. Asking $740 OBO.

The other is a Breitling Chronomat Evolution diamond bezel diamond dial mother of pearl. Asking $9842. Have all papers. Purchased last year and will be sending it in to get serviced tomorrow.

PM me for more details.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:27 PM

05' E55 AMG
+1 for a great seller, and good friend very reputable guy.

GL with the sale
Old 06-05-2009, 12:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Why does your watch have black hands, and the one in the watchery.com photo have the proper silver hands?

Also, is there any way you could actually put your camera into macro mode and take some detailed close-up photos? Every digital camera that's worth its salt has macro mode, those are horribly blurry. Some pics of the caseback and band on the back side and some off-angle pics of the dial would be nice.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
in your Mom's car
Originally Posted by Improviz
Why does your watch have black hands, and the one in the watchery.com photo have the proper silver hands?

Also, is there any way you could actually put your camera into macro mode and take some detailed close-up photos? Every digital camera that's worth its salt has macro mode, those are horribly blurry. Some pics of the caseback and band on the back side and some off-angle pics of the dial would be nice.
I don't think the black hands flow well with the watch.
Old 06-06-2009, 09:23 PM

'
Why does your watch have black hands...
Hands are stainless steal but seeing how I'm taking a picture close up, it came out black due to the reflection of the lens.

Also, is there any way you could actually put your camera into macro mode and take some detailed close-up photos? [/QUOTE]

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Blurred out last part of serial number.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
You are blurring out the model number, not the serial number. Can you please post a photo of the caseback with the model number not blurred out?

Also, can you please post a picture of the caseback without your thumb and the band obscuring the portions of the band near the caseback? These should be etched with model information, which is kind of difficult to see when your thumb is in the way.

Lastly, the hands still look black, isn't there a way to show them "in the proper light"?
Old 06-06-2009, 11:50 PM

'
You are blurring out the model number, not the serial number. Can you please post a photo of the caseback with the model number not blurred out?

Also, can you please post a picture of the caseback without your thumb and the band obscuring the portions of the band near the caseback? These should be etched with model information, which is kind of difficult to see when your thumb is in the way.

Lastly, the hands still look black, isn't there a way to show them "in the proper light"?
PM Sent
Old 06-08-2009, 10:25 PM

CLS500, 05 BMW 760, 06 LEXUS GS430, Range Rover Super Charged (wifes)

Youre good I will give you that.