Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2012 BMW 135i - Manual - Alpine White - Coral Red - MSport

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2015, 02:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW E46 M3
FS: 2012 BMW 135i - Manual - Alpine White - Coral Red - MSport

My original plan was to keep both cars once I obtained an E46 M3; use the M3 on weekends and daily the 1er. Well unfortunately there has been a change of plans. I find it financially smarter to sell one of the cars.

Up for sale is my 135i. Here’s a little background about the car. I’m the original owner and I special ordered it from Germany in January of 2012 through United BMW Gwinnett in Duluth, Georgia. I received it sometime in April of 2012 to my house in Pembroke Pines, Florida. It’s been regularly maintained per BMW’s maintenance schedule. This is a non-smokers car; no worries in that department. Overall, it’s a nice car and I’m going to miss it. My hope in posting this sale thread is to find an enthusiast who will enjoy it.

The Basics:
Make Year: 2012
Brand: BMW
Model: 135i
Exterior Color: Alpine White
Interior: Coral Red Leather with Poplar Gray Wood Trim
Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
Mileage: 51,303 (as of February 28)
Factory Options: M-Sport Package & Premium Package
Title: Clean
Lightly Modified.
Has Brand New Tires
Comes with Two Keys

Extras:
- Brand new Hankook Ventus S1 noble2 tires in 335i-spec were installed and a full alignment was performed at 50,000 miles.
- OE E92 M3 rear subframe bushings were installed at around 20,000 miles. The bushings were purchased from Tischer (getbmwparts) and was professionally installed at AutoGlitz in Ft Lauderdale, FL.
- Factory OE 30pin iPod/iPhone cable. Buyer will need to buy Apple’s 30pin-to-Lightning adapter for the iPhone 5/5s/6. I used this adapter for my iPhone 6 with no issues. Charges and gives you full capability to control the music via the radio or the iPhone.
- OEM BMW Sunshade for E82 Series

BMW Service History:
Besides the oil changes and inspections, a few things were replaced under the warranty.
1. Sunroof. Upon taking delivery of the car, I noticed the glass sunroof was chipped during shipping. It was about a 0.75-1.00 inch diameter chip near the center. BMW replaced the damaged sunroof with a brand new one. This was done at around 500 miles.
2. Charge pipe. The original charge pipe had a crack starting to propagate and the hardware was “outdated.” So BMW replaced it with, what I’m calling, their new up-to-date charge pipe and mounting hardware. This was done around 30k-35k miles.
3. Brakes: New OE rotors and pads were replaced on all corners of the car during a service maintenance visit. This was done at around 30-35k miles.
4. Battery. Apparently the factory battery was found to have a dead cell. BMW replaced it with another OE battery. This was done around 45k miles.
5. Cup holder interior trim. The original trim was peeling so BMW replaced it with a brand new trim. It now has the new interior trim piece that contains the Navi-cup holder placement (for a lack of a better word) option. However, no additional cup holders are included. Essentially now you have the option to put a cup holder near the shifter. I wanted to do this for the new buyer because I didn’t know if the car would still have warranty when I sell it; this was done recently at 45k miles.

The Faults:
1. Because most of the driving I do is highway, the front bumper isn’t perfect. There are rock chips when you look close up in person. There are also 2 or 3 chip marks on the passenger-side of the hood.
2. The rear passenger wheel has a slight curb rash. I noticed it after I dropped it off to get the Hanhook tires. So I’m not sure if they did that or if I did that mistakenly.

I am currently garaging the 135i at my parent’s house in Pembroke Pines, Florida so the miles won’t be going up drastically. My asking price is $28,500. Thanks for stopping by my thread and feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited by giOsaurus rEx; 02-28-2015 at 01:15 PM.
Old 02-26-2015, 08:14 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2003 S500 4Matic (SOLD) + 2004 S55 (SOLD) 2005 CLK 500 Cabriolet 2008 S 450
Sharp looking interior. GLWS
Old 02-28-2015, 01:13 PM

BMW E46 M3
Originally Posted by mrbobby
Sharp looking interior. GLWS
Thank you! The more I look at the car, the more I regret trying to sell it. But one of these cars have to go. I need some extra cash.
Old 02-28-2015, 01:14 PM

BMW E46 M3
A member from bimmerforums requested specific pictures. So I might as well post these pictures on this thread too.

Old 02-28-2015, 01:15 PM

BMW E46 M3
More requested pictures. These are what the the engine looks like inside through the oil cap. And what the power steering fluid looks like... even though its just a reflection.

Old 03-02-2015, 07:34 PM

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts
1995 S280 5-speed
I see a GTI in the garage, take another one as part trade?
Old 03-04-2015, 06:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 909 Likes on 639 Posts
E63S | X5
Haha those are pretty specific pictures.

Miss my 135i everyday.

GLWS
Old 03-05-2015, 12:11 AM

BMW E46 M3
Originally Posted by atikovi
I see a GTI in the garage, take another one as part trade?
That's my brother's GTI. I appreciate the offer but no thank you. I'm selling the 1 series because I don't need two cars.

Originally Posted by PurpleHeartAMG
Haha those are pretty specific pictures.

Miss my 135i everyday.

GLWS
Supposedly he saw something that looked like scratches by the shift console and red RTV by the wood trim above the radio in the original pictures. Right now the car is pending sale. Hopefully on March 14 it gets sold.
Old 03-13-2015, 09:04 PM

BMW E46 M3
SOLD.