Pacific NorthWest OR, WA

Please help me with my senior project! 360 Autobody

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2011, 01:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi A4
Please help me with my senior project! 360 Autobody

Hi guys, I know I haven't been active on this forum for a long time. That's because I've been working on a senior project on commercial photography. I spent my whole senior year in high-school learning about it and applying it to a goal that synthesizes and demonstrates everything that I learned. The goal was to create ads for 360 Autobody, a bodyshop located in Kirkland, WA.

I would really appreciate it if you guys could come down to
360 Autobody (13205 NE 124th ST. SUITE D Kirkland, WA 98034) on Saturday May 14th @ 12:30pm
to critique my ads by filling out a brief evaluation form. In return for your time, I will provide free lunch and soda to all attendees. The food is first-come first-serve basis (and will most likely feature my dad's Thai cooking ).

I am on the verge of failing this project because of lack of attendees, so please invite your friends! My target is only 25 complete evaluation forms and 2 expert evaluation forms. Expert evaluation forms are to be filled out by those experienced in marketing, public relations, sales, photography, or graphic design.

Some of you may even be familiar with my automotive photography, so if you'd like to schedule a photoshoot (free!) of your car with me at the same time, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks to all of you.
- Jeffrey

Sneak Peek!

Actual attendance at my event is the primary goal, however I just got permission from my instructor to receive evaluation forms by email. If you're interested in helping out but cannot make it to the event, please let me know by PMing me your email address and on May 13th I will send out evaluation forms along with the ads I created. The forms will need to be sent back in by May 15th, as I will need to prepare a report of my event for the 16th.

Last edited by TWiTCHY; 05-02-2011 at 07:17 PM.
Old 05-07-2011, 12:19 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 Mercedes E55
I'll help
Old 05-10-2011, 02:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi A4
Thanks! Will you be stopping by or would you like me to send you the evaluation form and ads?