Parting Out Parting out threads by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Fs: E55 Amg Part Out!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 09:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Originally Posted by Dan ****
I asked for refund too, but have yet to hear from him.
Hey man, PM me. There's a lot more to this seller then you know. I'll give you the details if you want them. The short of it is that these items aren't his. He is collecting our money, then purchasing the items from the real owner, sometimes at a profit. He has shipped some items to people but the recent purchasers, like me and you are getting shafted. I've been in contact with the real owner of the E55 and he actually knew that I paid for the bumper a month ago. Problem is, Stephen is not giving him the money for these parts so he's not releasing them. The owner of the E55 is a stand up guy and is trying diligently to collect from this joker but has not had any luck so far.

I'm sure you've gotten the same "I'm having problems with my paypal account" email, right? Stephen has emailed me several times stating that he'll refund my money but has yet to do so. I've opened a paypal dispute and I'm awaiting resolution. He is aware that I did so and emailed me again stating that he would refund my money but of course, he hasn't.

So people, stay away from this seller. Seems like he's just pocketing our money now.

I know where he lives, I know where he works and now I have a guy near him that's willing to help me resolve this. He works at a bank, for Christ's sake. **Sigh**

**EDIT**

I should also note that if you're really interested in purchasing something, you should contact the real owner of these parts directly. His username is Diminchi. Nice guy.

Last edited by Benz-O-Rama; 04-23-2008 at 10:05 PM.
Old 04-24-2008, 03:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
w208
Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama

**EDIT**

I should also note that if you're really interested in purchasing something, you should contact the real owner of these parts directly. His username is Diminchi. Nice guy.
hey i tried PMing that ID and no luck...u sure its spelt right etc?
Old 04-24-2008, 09:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by deyainrdy4ds
hey i tried PMing that ID and no luck...u sure its spelt right etc?
Sorry,

It's Daminchi
Old 04-25-2008, 12:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
Hey Vancouver dude. You waste my time having me do parts lookups as a favor, and then turn around and screw off on delivering other parts?

You are pissing off the wrong people, my friend.
Old 04-28-2008, 02:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
E320CDI, CLK55, and a Smart
I have not received the parts I bought from him or a refund. Now I don't get returned PMs or emails.

Edit: He just responded telling me that he is in the process of refunding my money. I will keep the list updated.

Let's start a list of people who got screwed and list what parts you were supposed to get. I'll start:

Dan ****, rear AC vents, wiring and rear HVAC control panel, $150

Last edited by Dan Wang; 04-28-2008 at 02:51 PM.
Old 04-28-2008, 03:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i need the little blue swith that controls the vanity light for the pasenger side vanity mirror. its located behind the glass.
Old 04-30-2008, 04:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
w208
Sorry,

It's Daminchi
thanks PMed him
Old 04-30-2008, 06:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by deyainrdy4ds
thanks PMed him
He's on vacation and is returning 1st week in April so he might not return PMs.

I have an update on this little turd burgler though....

I was able to speak to him via a 3way call with Diminchi. He stated that he was gonna wire the money I paid him to Diminchi, which he did to my surprise. Unfortunately, Diminchi is on vacation and unable to ship the bumper to me. So, I'm leaving my dispute with Paypal open until I have the bumper on my doorstep. It's the only way I can protect myself. I'm assuming we all have disputes open with Stephen at this point. Stephen isn't happy that I didn't end the paypal dispute when he wired the money but at this point, I really don't give a crap about what he thinks.

I've also learned that he still owes Diminci an additional 600.00 for various things he sold here.

What a mess.....
Old 05-01-2008, 05:12 AM

E320
Exclamation E55 AMG PART OUT UPDATES!

To all mbworld members, esp. BenzORama

Clarify your story before jumping into conclusions please.

First of all, I understand buyers just want their money back, which is already on the way. BUT I feel other mbworld members have been mislead and would like to take you guys to the bottom of this issue.

1) My initial approach is to help my friend Daminchi to part out his E55 items and help out mbworld members.
2) After receiving funds from buyers, I had issues withdrawing funds into my bank account. (See attachment please)
3) I informed buyers that their items have been shipped due to long delays with paypal and would settle down with Daminchi privately.
4) But items were mistakenly not sent.
5) I informed buyers that a full refund will be issued.
6) The whole procedure took a month.

Some questions before you conclude I'm a theft.
1) Why did I provide buyers of a full refund?
2) Why did I took the initial approach of informing buyers the status?
3) Why will I respond to their emails?
4) Why am I cooperating with you guys?

I understand buyers are frustrated for the long wait. Daminchi and myself are very frustrated too and I was seriously unaware of my paypal issues. So all you mbworld members out there. There are always two sides in a story and I strongly hope you guys can read my story before listening to others. Afterall, I'm fully cooperating. I've apollogized and in the process of issuing a full refund to my buyers. If you were to blame, I would be responsible of this problem, since I was unaware of my paypal issues, but please do not view me as a theft. Finally, although Daminchi is the rightful owner of these parts, I'm the middle person responsible for selling his items; therefore, Daminchi has nothing to do with these transactions. In addition, Daminchi and I deals several times, but me owning him $600 is definitely incorrect. I did owe him $300, but not $600. But this has already been settled privately. If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to email me and I'll respond asap. I believe I have already contacted my buyers Daniel and Mike for their updates. Thanks for reading
Old 05-01-2008, 08:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

The bottom line is this:

1. We sent you money for a product
2. You didn't send the product for whatever reason.
3. We have not been issued a refund.

Those are the facts. All of the other stuff is inconsequential. That is stuff between you and the real owner of the parts.

I challenge you to dispute any of those 3 facts.

Last edited by Benz-O-Rama; 05-01-2008 at 11:55 AM.
Old 05-01-2008, 09:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

John Deere
Paypal can seriously mess things up. I had a bunch of keys paid for by members, so I placed the order and just moved the balance to my bank. They say "Your transfer will take 3-4 business days due to your bank's policies". BS. They are floating it as long as they can.
Then to issue refunds, I had to wait another 4 days for the transfer back into Paypal.

But I'm going off on a tangent. I really wish there was a viable alternative.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

John Deere
I deleted the post where everyone's name and address were detailed.
Old 05-01-2008, 02:38 PM

E320
Exclamation

Yes, I agree that your first two reasons are correct and valid, but not the last one simply because I have informed my buyers that I will be issuing a refund as soon as I realized things were not working out.

The other stuff is consequential, because it was you who was going around spreading crap about me and Daminchi. So I've provided the details of my transaction to proof that I wasn't playing games with you and other buyers.

See, I wasn't BS-ing about my paypal issues. But anyways, your $600 is already transferred. I did my part and I would like paypal to finish the rest with Clayton. Thanks and once again, didn't mean to cause all these frustrations to my buyers.

The bottom line is this:

Those are the facts. All of the other stuff is inconsequential. That is stuff between you and the real owner of the parts.

Old 05-01-2008, 02:44 PM

E320
Exclamation

Yes, I agree that your first two reasons are correct and valid, but not the last one simply because I have informed my buyers that I will be issuing a refund as soon as I realized things were not working out.

The other stuff is consequential, because it was you who was going around spreading crap about me and Daminchi. So I've provided the details of my transaction to proof that I wasn't playing games with you and other buyers.

See, I wasn't BS-ing about my paypal issues. But anyways, your $600 is already transferred. I did my part and I would like paypal to finish the rest with Clayton. Thanks and once again, didn't mean to cause all these frustrations to my buyers.

The bottom line is this:

Old 05-01-2008, 02:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by 4ra4y

This will be last post towards you. I'm sure nobody will ever buy anything from you in the future, and that's a good thing.

On 3/25, I paid you 620.00 for a product that you were selling. Today is 5/1 and I don't have that product, nor do I have the 620.00.

I can't state it any more plainly than that.

One more thing. I never spread any "crap" about you or diminchi. He's great. If it wasn't for him, I doubt I would ever see my money or the bumper. As for you....well...I'll let people make their own opinions after reading this thread.
Old 05-01-2008, 03:03 PM

E320
Exclamation

Whether you contact Daminchi or not, you would still get your refund. As I stated numerous times in my emails to my buyers previously that I would issue a full refund and I will. However, as soon as I informed you, you filed a claim right away. The bottom of the story is that I haven't tried to fraud anyone, and I have proven it too. Wether people will buy stuff from me or not in the future is up to their decision, not your pathetic judgements. You didn't get the bumper nor the money? Well, I lost $300 and another $620 on hold. Let paypal deal with our issues. I'm tired typing out essay long posts. My intention of this post is to clean up Daminchi's name and clarify any misunderstandings I had with my buyers and mbworld members.
Old 05-01-2008, 03:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

John Deere
Stop posting member personal information in these forums.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
E320CDI, CLK55, and a Smart
I have not received the parts I bought from him or a refund. Now I don't get returned PMs or emails.

Edit: He just responded telling me that he is in the process of refunding my money. I will keep the list updated.

Let's start a list of people who got screwed and list what parts you were supposed to get. I'll start:

Dan ****, rear AC vents, wiring and rear HVAC control panel, $150
UPDATE:

I got my refund earlier this month via Money order.
Old 05-24-2008, 08:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

UPDATE:

I got my refund earlier this month via Money order.

Congrats....

I'm still waiting on mine. I've turned it over to American Express as a chargeback. Should only be another 2 weeks or so before I get reimbursed.
Old 05-28-2008, 10:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Got my refund from AMEX today. YAY!
Old 07-19-2008, 07:16 AM

06' CLS 500, DB9 (SOON)
whatever happened, i am interested in the exhaust..

please let me know the price.
Old 07-20-2008, 02:51 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E500 with 'some' BRABUS upgrades
E55's have LSD's right? Will this bolt on to my E500? Or does my E500 have an LSD already LMAO

I'm in the dark but serious about the questions
Old 08-15-2008, 12:30 AM

2005 E500 Sport
Any of this stuff left? Did you sell the brakes? and the bumper?
Old 08-15-2008, 11:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'04 Silverado Z71 - sold all my Benzes and need another!
Someone please close this thread, it's already dead!