Performance Upgrades & Tuning Discuss general performance and tuning enhancements for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

My experience with Vadim Fedordezyn ( MUST READ !!!)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 11:24 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
2004 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by emoving
LOL !!!!!!
I have only delt with Jerry at Eurocharged so I can not comment on the others. But I can say Jerry has done everything 100% of the time! He is a true business owner and cares 100% about the customers satisfaction!
Yep, he even offered to run an I/C pump by my house because there was a 1 or 2 day delay in shipping.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
clk500
Ya Jerry is good peoples
when it is time 4 tuning people def should use him
Old 10-31-2009, 12:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'08 CLS63
Originally Posted by kjlindgr
In before mods delete this thread to protect their sponsors!
+1
or lock the thread!!! ask busa196 about his saga with this vendor!...his thread was locked...
Old 10-31-2009, 12:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
That is one part that is disturbing about these types of situations. It's bad enough that sponsors rip people off here, but to add to to the injury and insult threads get locked and/or deleted. I thought the whole purpose was to inform others so they don't get jerked also.

Interesting....
Old 10-31-2009, 12:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Originally Posted by emoving
LOL !!!!!!
I have only delt with Jerry at Eurocharged so I can not comment on the others. But I can say Jerry has done everything 100% of the time! He is a true business owner and cares 100% about the customers satisfaction!
My recent experience with Jerry at Eurocharged forces me to give this post a big

+1
Old 10-31-2009, 01:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2004 S55 (SOLD, miss it every day), 2009 GL550
Originally Posted by Timeless
+1...although I did not see where he did or did not use a credit card. If he did, he needs to dispute the charge immediately with his credit card company.

I really hate seeing these stories keep popping up as I really wanted to see these guys succeed.
his amount of worry, the fact that he freaking out after a week, and his lack of mentioning use of a credit card or disputing the charge make me fairly certain that he did not use a card. If some then it was a very unfortunate decision. If he in fact did use a card, why all the fuss? The card company will take care of him.
Old 10-31-2009, 01:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 E55
yaaawn... yawn again. It is w211 forum after all, but not a poop parade!
Old 10-31-2009, 01:51 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
Originally Posted by Newzchspy
Probably needs to go Private!!
Personally, I am sick of people airing their dirty laundry in public. Go whine in private.

Everyone has bad experiences now and again. Nordstrom has the occasional angry customer. Mercedes builds an occasional lemon. Chandon might end up with a scanky bottle of Champagne every so often. Everyone has a bad moment.

Now, these are some heavy (and somewhat unbelievable) accusations being leveled at a loooooonnnnnggg time supporter/member/sponsor of our cause and someone that has been nothing but helpful and forthright. Why should we be lending any credibility to a noob with 11 posts to his credit without any substantiation?

bodyguard, back up your accusations with evidence or shut it. No, shut it anyway and take it to PM's, please.
Old 10-31-2009, 02:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
No longer stock '06 E55, A3 3.2 Quattro, LRD4 HSE, R107 280SL
Hmm... Well sounds like I got lucky. The HEMs arrived a long time after they were due, but at least they did arrive. My dealings with vadim have been fine all along. I don't understand why he let things get so out of hand...

I am sorry for all involved here...
Old 10-31-2009, 02:20 PM

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
2019 AMG C43
If this is a reoccurring issue for multiple members then IT SHOULD COME OUT

if its isolated incident then keep it private.

Last edited by SoCalC55; 10-31-2009 at 02:28 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 02:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'15 VW GTI
Originally Posted by sflgator
Perfect example guys of why you should only go with companies like RENNtech, Kleemann, etc. You should also always some sort of credit card for payment, so you can dispute any charges if needed. "Live and learn" gentlemen. G/L!
+1 I would be very hesitant to use someone that didn't have a solid reputation, especially if they didn't operate a shop that you could go visit in person.
Old 10-31-2009, 02:50 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Originally Posted by Mr. Special
If this is a reoccurring issue for multiple members then IT SHOULD COME OUT

if its isolated incident then keep it private.
Here's the deal. You can have 100 happy customers and 1 unhappy customer. Who's the one that posts up, right away? The 1 unhappy guy.

I know of many happy clients of Vadim. He has gone out of his way to help me out (without any form of remuneration) in the past. At this moment, I am aware of one other unnamed doofus, excuse me...client, that has thrown a bunch of accusations Vadim's way. That particular person spent years and thousands of dollars jacking up his AMG before taking it to Vadim. He then expects Vadim to miraculously undo dozens of poor choices, overnight.

As I began with, even the best have their moments. I can't imagine this vendor generating numerous lies, admitting to them and doing it all over again. I think the OP is probably genuinely upset. Do I think he could be over-reacting? Most likely. After all, the OP did quote Vadim as saying the parts "probably" would arrive in a week. Vadim has no control over the mfg's here.

Just my $.02

Last edited by ScottW911; 10-31-2009 at 02:58 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 02:58 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Marsaydees
Bodyguard, first of all, you need to relax. One cannot just expect to get parts that they paid for instantly. Maybe you should be more patient next time.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:14 PM

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
2019 AMG C43
Originally Posted by ScottW911
Here's the deal. You can have 100 happy customers and 1 unhappy customer. Who's the one that posts up, right away? The 1 unhappy guy.

I know of many happy clients of Vadim. He has gone out of his way to help me out (without any form of remuneration) in the past. At this moment, I am aware of one other unnamed doofus, excuse me...client, that has thrown a bunch of accusations Vadim's way. That particular person spent years and thousands of dollars jacking up his AMG before taking it to Vadim. He then expects Vadim to miraculously undo dozens of poor choices, overnight.

As I began with, even the best have their moments. I can't imagine this vendor generating numerous lies, admitting to them and doing it all over again. I think the OP is probably genuinely upset. Do I think he could be over-reacting? Most likely. After all, the OP did quote Vadim as saying the parts "probably" would arrive in a week. Vadim has no control over the mfg's here.

Just my $.02
Well then... SEE my second sentence
Old 10-31-2009, 03:23 PM
PDC

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts
2006 SL65 ///AMG - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN: 2005 E55; 2002 ML55; 2001 CLK55; 1992 BMW 850i; 1991 M5
Vadim robbed me for $1,000.00 earlier this year (April?) for a pair of the poorest made, worst fitting HEM you could posisbly imagine. The flanges were literally different lengths so that when one was bolted tight to the head, the other flanges weren't even touching their respective exhaust ports. I returned them to Vadim and he immediately acknowledged the mis-manufacturing problem. By then I had already purchased a pair of Kleemanns from Cory for $1495 since my car had been on a lift for over 3 days horsing around with the VRP junk and I needed to get my car out of the shop. Vadim PROMISED to refund my $1,000.00 and has been promising ever since. He will reply to my e-mails full of apologies and promises, but has never made right.

Am I out a thousand bucks? Yup. Oh well. Life is short. I am lucky to have been able to afford to get the Kleemanns - which are BEAUTIFUL by the way - and Cory even threw in the re-flash of my ECU at no charge after hearing about the VRP headache. THANK YOU CORY! THANK YOU KLEEMANN!

SO, Vadim made a grand at my expense. I sure hope he spent my money on something very important. All I can say is, I sure am glad that my personal integrity is worth more to me than a measly thousand bucks. He is a total scam artist liar. Stay as far away from him as possible.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 58 Likes on 52 Posts
Protecting the Earth from the Scum of the Universe
bodyguard,
What possessed you to pay cash (or send check)!
If you were that naive, you may as well kiss your money good-bye.

...or there is more story to it...
Old 10-31-2009, 04:07 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Originally Posted by Mr. Special
Well then... SEE my second sentence
Yes, I did. That was just my long-winded agreement with your statements.
Old 10-31-2009, 04:27 PM

2005 CL 55 AMG
Wow and I thought I had a bad Day! Good luck with getting your money back.
Old 10-31-2009, 04:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

02 C32 AMG
unfortunately, this is no isolated incident. if you are part of the "underground" then you would know that. more stories, including my own, will likely come out shortly
Old 10-31-2009, 04:59 PM

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
CLS55
Originally Posted by ScottW911
Personally, I am sick of people airing their dirty laundry in public. Go whine in private.

Everyone has bad experiences now and again. Nordstrom has the occasional angry customer. Mercedes builds an occasional lemon. Chandon might end up with a scanky bottle of Champagne every so often. Everyone has a bad moment.

Now, these are some heavy (and somewhat unbelievable) accusations being leveled at a loooooonnnnnggg time supporter/member/sponsor of our cause and someone that has been nothing but helpful and forthright. Why should we be lending any credibility to a noob with 11 posts to his credit without any substantiation?

bodyguard, back up your accusations with evidence or shut it. No, shut it anyway and take it to PM's, please.

I gotta disagree. So..he should have no recourse? He should just suck it up and 'whine in private'? I'm just surprised...I've been in the mod game a lot of years and it is exactly this type of thread that can really help people...I can point you to a number of cases I saw in the mustang and DSM arena (and others I'm sure I've forgotten, but it was prevalent there) where people were being taken pretty badly. It was not known until the red flag was raised. I think they all started off not meaning to do harm, but usually bad money management got them in over their head (note that's off topic and I am not directing this in any way to Vadim)

Also, his # of posts...ehh, that don't mean anything ...I just don't see where that matters (if that matters to someone...,then at least note he's no 'newbie' member to this site, Mar 2007)

That said, my impression (whout research) was that Vadim was a knowledgebale source (I know nothing about his business or sold services) I also see your a great contributor yourself, so I just disagree with due respct...

My opinion doesn't count on bodyguards cocnerns...but if he decides he doesn't want to move forward with parts a quick refund should be standard practice and that should end this whole mess.
Old 10-31-2009, 05:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
GL450
Did you pay by credit card or Paypal? Your time is limited. File a complaint and keep all of your correspondence.
Old 10-31-2009, 05:48 PM

1999 W210 E300 Turbodiesel
i believe u. . .
Old 10-31-2009, 06:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55 AMG
hope everything works out in the end for everyone involved
Old 10-31-2009, 06:38 PM

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
2006 CLS55 & 2002 SL55 (R129) Silver Arrow
Is anyone else curious why Vadim does not post with his side to these new revelations.
I know I am.
Old 10-31-2009, 06:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe
Like I already said, this is the risk in dealing with somebody with limited cashflow and no ready credit or assets to back them up when things go wrong.

I see it all the time with local contractors. Nobody has any cash, it's all rob Peter to pay Paul.

It's unfortunate because we need small businesses to help keep monopolies from running up prices (if Kleemann and Renntech are the only game in town, they can charge anything they please.)

But these small guys need to be more fiscally responsible. The guys with the actual tuning skills are usually crappy business people. And if that's the case, they need to concentrate on tuning and hire a skilled business person to build a solid plan and keep the cash flowing.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My experience with Vadim Fedordezyn ( MUST READ !!!)