Performance Upgrades & Tuning Discuss general performance and tuning enhancements for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

wtf, why was the pulley thread deleted

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2003, 05:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 c55, 08 600rr
wtf, why was the pulley thread deleted

why was the pulley thread deleted? when people were "discussing" the legitimacy of their brands, the thread was open. when i ask a legitimate question about how much and were i could get these pulleys installed, its deleted. WTF.....

is this forum only for arguing which company is better?
Old 04-29-2003, 05:45 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Currently, MBWorld allows forum members (in addition to moderators)to delete their own posts. If the first post in a thread is deleted, then the entire posts follows...

Did you need any information about the pulley kits?
Old 04-29-2003, 05:52 PM

05 c55, 08 600rr
i see... good to hear. i didn't know that the orignal poster could delete the thread. i guess after getting owned by a nameless someone about pricing.....

anyways, yes my original question was this.... for those with the evosport pulley, where did you get them installed and how much? is it something any service station could handle? and ben, if i was to pick up the pulley from down south, will you guys install them (figuring its best to get them installed by the people who know the pulleys the best)?
Old 04-29-2003, 06:31 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
We have actually had a couple people come down from San Francisco to have pulleys installed, but it is not necessary. We have 2 affiliate shops in the Bay Area who are both competent in their work. The installation time varies depending on the car model/engine, as some have more available space than others. 3 hours is usually the maximum time needed.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Thanks,
Ben
Old 04-30-2003, 02:42 AM

hmm, just got home at 236 am and checked the forum, and yes my post has been deleted? anyway genome, i wasnt owned by anyone, i simply stated that i felt that the only way evosport wanted to work with me is if i purchased more than just pulleys. this is all, no hard feelings to evosport, my personal decisions and feelings. thats it! lets not make this into something more than it needs to be. end of subject.