Performance Upgrades & Tuning Discuss general performance and tuning enhancements for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

HPS Job Application.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2003, 03:33 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
HPS Job Application.

I, vraa, have volunteered to be someone who can help out HPS's PR status. So far what I have seen ranks clearly below even middle school level. I believe once I am on the team i will be able to make the reputation of HPS on this forum turn around!

Seeing that the preformance of the representitives haven't passed middle school level, and me being in highschool, I can assure you my level of productivity will be higher!

Last edited by vraa; 05-26-2003 at 03:38 AM.
Old 05-26-2003, 10:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Although I find this quite funny, it may get deleted.
Old 05-26-2003, 01:17 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmm, I don't find it the least bit humorous or funny for that matter. I see posts like this on other BBS' and it incites what I call a "dogpile." People that have absolutely no first hand knowledge of a company or it's practices always slander and add no benefit what so ever to a thread other than to waste bandwidth. HPS nor any of it's representatives have caused me any monetary, psychological or psychical harm so I will choose to keep my mouth closed when it comes to comments regarding this company other than to ask questions. If your in High School then most likely your not of legal age which would make your parents liable if you continue to stir the pot. I'd suggest that this thread be pulled before that happens of course. My $.02!
Old 05-26-2003, 02:08 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
I'm going to leave my original post up there only to see what has been happening.

I mean that post in 25% jest and 75% seriousness. I truly want to help out HPS's status on the www.mbworld.org. I do not require any pay. Just information which i can relay to the board/forum whenever they ask in a timely fashion.