Performance Upgrades & Tuning Discuss general performance and tuning enhancements for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

pda dyno

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2003, 10:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pda dyno

why close the thread, you cant take the criticism. run your pda against a real dyno and see what the differences are. there has been nothing to PROVE TIME AND TIME AGAIN that this device is accurate, except your word and like one or two other people who may have purchased it. im not disputing that it works, however i am a little skeptical on its accuracy. THATS IT! run it against g-tech and a dyno and see how many differences there are. MAKE ME WANT TO BUY YOUR PRODUCT. you talk alot of smack here about how good your products are, and all the testing and so on that you guys do. so TEST IT in the real world with other comparisons so that you may back up your claims.

im sure this will get closed also:o
but if it does oh whell, it proves my point
Old 06-08-2003, 01:29 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yes, this thread will be closed also. I do not suggest you re-initiate posts that have been closed only to continue the bickering.

You are questioning mathematic calculations based on real-world facts. The pda-dyno is as accurate or inaccurate as you make it. If you follow the instructions it can be within 1-2% accuracy.

Perhaps you should re-read the thread, as it is closed, not deleted. Both Evosport and Kleemann have confirmed its accuracy. If neither source is credible enough for you, go out and do it yourself.