Performance Upgrades & Tuning Discuss general performance and tuning enhancements for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

2012 E350 Convertible - Wheels/Body Kit/Tuning

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2012, 02:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 E350 convertible
2012 E350 Convertible - Wheels/Body Kit/Tuning

I have spent the last several hours online looking at possible upgrades for my new E350 vert (picked up yesterday). It is White with a Black top.
I have been looking at wheels, body kits and possible tuning options.

I'm thinking about replacing the 18" AMG wheels and stepping up to 19 or 20" wheels, in white or black or white and black. Unfortunately, it seems there are so many different options for each with prices ranging from very inexpensive to big $$$, from dozens of different manufacturers and retailers. I want a quality product, but don't want spend too much. I have no idea where to begin.

Similarly, I love the body kits which give the car the appearance of sitting lower to the ground. Again, many different manufacturers and options and cost can get ridiculous, but I don't want to buy an inferior product.

As far as tuning, I'm looking for better performance (obviously), and really have no clue where to begin to select or weigh tuning options. I don't want to invest too much into it, but would love to hear any suggestions for improving performance at a reasonable cost. Obviously, I am not a mechanic or experienced at working on cars so I am looking for options that will not require me to do any fiddling with the car. I also want to make sure that I don't void my warranty.
I live in Baltimore and I'm not sure if there are reputable local tuners around.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or advice.