Performance Upgrades & Tuning Discuss general performance and tuning enhancements for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

Install of Kleemann alloy pulley on '02 C230

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2002, 07:44 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C230
Install of Kleemann alloy pulley on '02 C230

Having access to a automotive shop--I work in a high school in which auto tech is still a subject-- I was wondering if anyone has the install instuctions for the Kleemann pulley kit. I noticed Evosport is now selling the alloy pulley kit. I want to purchase this and do the install; however, before doing this I would like to look over the install instructions. From what I read, it sounds pretty simple. I would also have the aid of the tech teacher.

Foremost, I was looking for torque specs and specific procedures, (i.e., what needs to be removed, what order and so on). I gleaned from other post that the pulley does not come with instructions. I therefore turn to all of you. Any help you have would be greatly appreciated. I would like to do the install myself, so if I ever have to take off the pulley, I know what the heck I am doing. Also, I get great satisfaction in doing auto work. Thanks in advance to all!
Old 05-19-2002, 10:13 PM
Almost a Member!

99 slk230
John this really doesn't pertain to your question but I am 19 and go to college in Troy,Ny and live near Harrisburg, PA. I just wanted to give you my email incase we end up going to any of the same car shows it would be cool to meet up with a benz fan my age, no offense to other guys but there aren't many 16-21 year olds that are benz fans that are owners. That's all man. Here it is diehlj@rpi.edu. Let me know what's up and also how the install goes if you do it since I am thinking of getting the same upgrade for my slk and doing it in the auto shop here at rpi. Lata
Old 05-19-2002, 10:15 PM
Almost a Member!

99 slk230
John my bad I miss read your post and after rereading it realized that it said worked in a school. either way if you go to any car shows let me know what's up. My appologies.
Jonathan