Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

Adding Captions to Individual Pics?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 06:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Adding Captions to Individual Pics?

I have no problem with uploading pics, but when I try to add a comment or caption between pics, the text comes out grouped together at the top of the message, the pics are all grouped together underneath. How do I add comments/captions between pics?

TIA,
Old 07-20-2005, 06:01 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
You must be adding the pictures through mbworld.org's method.

Personally I think it sucks.

Try reading this and try again.

https://mbworld.org/forums/questions-about-how-mbworld-org-works-not-car-questions/112939-how-post-pictures-mbworld.html
Old 07-24-2005, 03:13 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
K Car
Originally Posted by Beowulf
I have no problem with uploading pics, but when I try to add a comment or caption between pics, the text comes out grouped together at the top of the message, the pics are all grouped together underneath. How do I add comments/captions between pics?

TIA,
When "uploading" pictures to MBWORLD, and then attaching them to your post, the pictures will ba at the bottom. When "Linking" to pictures (hosted outside of MBWORLD), you use the "IMG" tags, and the link becomes part of your message, and it's quite easy to add comments in between.