Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

Why did ShervSL500AMG get banned?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2006 | 02:23 PM
Banned

Why did ShervSL500AMG get banned?

I don't get it, I thought the forum in the other section, everyone was being racist so why was I the only person punished? Can someone please shed light on this. I in no way meant to be racist and I apologized for it as well. Thank you.
Old 06-21-2006 | 02:27 PM
Banned

It makes no sense, people called me a terrorist, infadel, less superior, and I was just being sarcastic and playing to what they were doing. I don't think it is right at all for me to be banned for such a childish reason. That thread should just be closed because religion and politics always gets people angry. Please let me know what the deal is, and if I can get my account back. I use the forum for Mercedes updates and buying from the classifieds, I couldn't care less about the off topic section, it was my first time, and I even apologized. Please get back to me soon.
Old 06-21-2006 | 03:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you need to contact the mods and not do this in public.... they have no tolerance of this type of behavior...

mb-bob is a fair guy. talk with him!
Old 06-21-2006 | 04:02 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
I did not see any sign of sarcasm in your posts, maybe that's why you were banned.
Old 06-21-2006 | 04:11 PM
Banned

So I just contact any admin? I am still new at this, and I appreciate your guys help.
Old 06-21-2006 | 04:23 PM
Banned

I contacted them but havent recieved a response yet. And by the way, I apologized for everything I said, but I was still called a infadel, terrorist, etc. for no reason. Thats messed up.
Old 06-21-2006 | 04:32 PM
Admin Alumni

See Garage
Check your PMs, and stop posting under this new moniker. It's against the TOU while you are suspended.

Closing this...