Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

????????????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 06:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E500 with 'some' BRABUS upgrades
Question ????????????

Can someone please tell me why I received this so called 'infraction'? If you are referring to what is in my signature then I'm sorry but that has been there waay before you guys even warned me the first time. I'm sure you have noticed that double links in my sig plenty of times before. You told me the THREAD I started was illegal not the links in my signature.

If you did NOT notice that error the first time around that is on YOU guys not me.

Also, if you are trippin on that (links in my signature) what about all the people on here with motorsport shops in their signature or other various websites or a million other links in peoples signatures I see every time they post?!?!

If you are going to warn me ... you should warn almost 60% of this website and RESTRICT their access too! I understand you have rules and regulations that everyone here needs to follow but seriously you guys are treating me like a criminal on here. Sending me all these PMs etc etc and now restricting my access? I support this site and I'm on here almost everyday. Eh ... I'm waisting my breath.

Whatever Thanks

Last edited by BRABUS_E500; 11-15-2008 at 06:19 AM.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IS300
sorry to hear bro.